MATCH FIXING SCANDAL?? Broncos/Titans game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To me - he is telling badge that the game was not over and not to be lax for the last couple of mins.
It's a moot point, even though they probably do drop in intensity in regards to policing the rules towards the end, they should ref the game the same from start to finish without need of changing intensity depending on how many minutes left.

Why not say that?
"5 to go mate. Keep it up"

What's 12 points with 5mins to go got to do with anything?

Because "5 mins to go" if the score was 50-0 wouldn't have the same impact. Using the score emphasises that the game was potentially still in the balance and not to slack off.

I think you see refs be more lenient in the last 5-10mins when the game is a foregone conclusion.

It's a moot point, even though they probably do drop in intensity in regards to policing the rules towards the end, they should ref the game the same from start to finish without need of changing intensity depending on how many minutes left.

Agree - but just human nature to want to lesson the intensity when something appears to be done and dusted.

Completely disagree.

Wouldn't have the same impact?
Maybe 5mins to go and slap him in the face?
Or 5mins to go - we've gotta get these blokes to 13+.

Saying that 5mins to go isn't sufficient to tell the other ref there is 5mins to go is a strange interpretation of the situation. To me - "hey Badge, there's 5mins mate - stay on it mate" is just fine.

Referencing a score line that should have absolutely no influence on what they do is odd. A referee should have no need to know any score at any time.

We'll have to agree to disagree :)

I don't know who reffed the panthers/dogs game (the way it should be), whoever they were should get the GF gig.
Badger and Sutton should be kept far away.

and whoever was in charge of the bunker had a huge input on the final score !!!

If the really want to fix a game of footy the players arn't the ones to get onside. You can blow the whistle all you like but the real power belongs to another group. Officially.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6