Matai's emotional message to Lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well done to Matai, bloody great message and I had a teary watching him.

Made me think how fortunate we are to have had both in the maroon and white at the same time, the two best centres in the world.

Then I started crying more when I thought about the players that may be our centres for next year......no comparison what so ever, different league, different class. (And if the boys ala doorman want to reach the heights of legend status take a look at these two, nothing less will be considered great IMO.)

Yes I am a hard marker, but when you have had the best the bar is high and nothing below that is truly acceptable.

Love Killer, love Skivvy and I thank them both so much for giving us something to cheer about for such a long time and for being Manly men.

i reckon they were an absolute best pairing,skilled in all aspects of the game,hope matai plays on,wish killer would play another season to teach the young guns how to be eagles

Would have loved to see the pair of them play back in the style of inside and outside centres.

To have seen a deep set backline running on to the ball at pace with Lyon inside Matai and wolfie on the wing would have been sensational.

Aww Stevie.
I just want to give him a cuddle.
Minus two Premierships without those two champions.
There will never be anyone like Killer. Legend.
I think this video indicates The Matai is staying onboard. Fantastic news I reckon.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4