Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
I was impressed by Matai's restraint after Bowen whacked him on the ear after making a tackle in the 1st half. When it happened Matai got up and had a swipe at Bowen and I thought for a minute that this was going to escelate into a fight.

We need aggression from our players but sometimes Steve gets carried away, I hope it's a sign of maturity from him.

It took alot for Matai to hold back there, him and Choc have stood up as senior players and good on them.

Non aggression - that what Gallop and the mums with the little kiddies want.
It took Mark Geyer on The Roast to point out how dull the finals matches have been so far, without aggression. He rightly points out that the Brookie 'barny' has got all players and coaches spooked.

The Who said:
It took Mark Geyer on The Roast to point out how dull the finals matches have been so far, without aggression. He rightly points out that the Brookie 'barny' has got all players and coaches spooked.

Yet ch9 use the brawl in the promo for the game.

swoop said:
The Who said:

Yet ch9 use the brawl in the promo for the game.

and also the NRL Bigpond Sport "Jamie Lyon - Captains Call" video
http://www.nrl.com/video/clubvideoseaeagles/tabid/10941/contentid/386738/defaulttab/129/videotabid/128/default.aspx at about the 1:08 point.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4