Matai is gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambofan

Reserve Grader
Steve Matai is being let go to make room under the cap to sign players who are up for contracts.Effective NOW.

He will be allowed to negotiate with other clubs as of LAST week.

As you were.

It is good to be back you misinformed fools.

Clue two.Who is the Major sponsor about to come on board you dust mites?

Lets see who knows about the club and who dosnt?

Rambofan said:

Pine-o-clean. Now **** off you germ.

Rambofan said:
Steve Matai is being let go to make room under the cap to sign players who are up for contracts.Effective NOW.

He will be allowed to negotiate with other clubs as of LAST week.

As you were.

It is good to be back you misinformed fools.

Says who? Wheres your proof? What's your source? Without any proof what you have stated is just another unsubstantiated rumour.

Rambofan said:
Silly Jatz. Who will be the new major sponsor to be announced in a few weeks?

What happened to Kaspersky Lab? I thought that they were our major sponsor for 2012 with an option to extend further.

Jatz Crackers said:
Who needs to adjust their approach to posting here & read the sites terms & conditions ?

Why are you so aggressive rambofan.

I know and they are not new they have been sponsors before and they are back.
You will have to wait until it is announced soon.
PS
They are not major (jumper or shorts) but players may be wearing them.

Maybe you don't know that much at all, Rambofan.

Post script. Rambofan? Is that like a big stupid looking industrial cooling device? Nice plug!

Rambofan said:

I'm with lovefooty..
True or untrue, why so aggressive Rambo.
Love your style in '87 mate. One of my fav players til you went to the Coast, but that was 25 years ago.
I thought you would have mellowed a bit since then.. shesshh

Funny man that Rambo....in the head!!

Truly I just don't get people from other clubs who go onto opposition forums to create havoc......sorry but more important things to do in my life every day (than that).

And on players leaving, new sponsors...whatever will be will be and there's ZILCH you, I and anyone who posts on here can do about it.

Rant over!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Truly I just don't get people from other clubs who go onto opposition forums to create havoc......

Thats the ONLY reason anyone goes to a forum of a team other than the one they support. I don't care what anyone says......Those who say they simply go to chat to fans of other teams are lying.

IF mattai is to go I hope it means we keep DCE and Foran. I cant see it freeing up a massive amount of cash though. Whare will probably be looking at a fairly large increase to stay. I think it will take the loss of a couple more mid tier players being replaced by minimum wage guys to free up enough cash.

When you throw your hot coals of ill-feeling at us, (insert: Rambofan, MrInvisible, etc, etc), check your own hands, because the only person sure to get burnt is you.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2