Matai injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Scans show good news, no structural damage and just bad bruising and a chance to play this weekend

Our luck might be changing finally, when I saw King go I thought that was him for the year and Matai last week I was thinking 4-6 weeks but both may suit up this week

Scans show good news, no structural damage and just bad bruising and a chance to play this weekend

Our luck might be changing finally, when I saw King go I thought that was him for the year and Matai last week I was thinking 4-6 weeks but both may suit up this week

First time this season at fullstrength.. unless you count Darcy Lussick.. that may postpone that until 2 more weeks...where im sure someone else will be injured.

First time this season at fullstrength.. unless you count Darcy Lussick.. that may postpone that until 2 more weeks...where im sure someone else will be injured.

We will be at full strength IF Matai and King play as far as I'm concerned. Mauro should be in for Lussick prermanently.

We will be at full strength IF Matai and King play as far as I'm concerned. Mauro should be in for Lussick prermanently.

Hopefully with a bit of rest to both matai and kingy this week, and then have them play we can get a full stregth side (losing lussick i consider a good thing).

Stewart
Williams
Lyon
Matai
Tafua
Foran
DCE
King
Ballin
Kite
Watmough
Williams
Stewart

Buhrer
Rose
Galavou
Mauro

Yes yes yes !

Hopefully with a bit of rest to both matai and kingy this week, and then have them play we can get a full stregth side (losing lussick i consider a good thing).

Stewart
Williams
Lyon
Matai
Tafua
Foran
DCE
King
Ballin
Kite
Watmough
Williams
Stewart

Buhrer
Rose
Galavou
Mauro

Yes yes yes !

I dare say that matai will be named for friday night.

But from i have read, it most likely looking like he will be rested as a precaution. fortuneltly its not season ending damage.

Fingers crossed his bruising heals faster than expected and he is out there teerrorising the bunnies on friday night.

I dare say that matai will be named for friday night.

But from i have read, it most likely looking like he will be rested as a precaution. fortuneltly its not season ending damage.

Fingers crossed his bruising heals faster than expected and he is out there teerrorising the bunnies on friday night.

Matai will play, he wont even notice his sore ankle. he plays with crook shoulders, nerve damage, broken fingers, you name it.

Matai will play, he wont even notice his sore ankle. he plays with crook shoulders, nerve damage, broken fingers, you name it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4