Matai info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
From a Warriors forum, apparently Matai is having a final meeting with Hasler today, with the Warriors leading the race for his signature

C'mon Desmond, work your magic

Kiwi Eagle link said:
From a Warriors forum, apparently Matai is having a final meeting with Hasler today, with the Warriors leading the race for his signature

Like the magic he weaved with hodkinson lol.
I hope he goes every tackle he is injured time to move him on.Go home bro

this is massive to our club
i think people underestimate how important shoulders is to our clubs playing roster.

If were to gain any success through the Maori TV deal in NZ, we need Matai.
I hope Lowe understands this, Kieran isnt enough on his own.

Hes also pretty handy ON the field  ;)

reyam link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183887.msg272181#msg272181 date=1278480302]

Like the magic he weaved with hodkinson lol.
I hope he goes every tackle he is injured time to move him on.Go home bro
[/quote]..lmfao  your a wanka dude... you dont even mean the s**t you say you just say any  crap..;D

If we don't keep Matai, I wonder if there is a plan that involves Filiga from the SCSE, he was once touted as the next big thing when the Sharks poached him from the Dogs

Am pretty sure that is a different man Roscoe

HIs name was Karl Filiga, the sunny coast one is something else I think

roscoe link said:
If we don't keep Matai, I wonder if there is a plan that involves Filiga from the SCSE, he was once touted as the next big thing when the Sharks poached him from the Dogs
.. wouldnt they have whare in mind in his debut game for us he nailed a hat trick

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Am pretty sure that is a different man Roscoe

HIs name was Karl Filiga, the sunny coast one is something else I think

Karl Filiga was paid crap load of $ and touted the next $BW but he now playing park footy (like Cuthbo)

will be a loss for sure, not sure if whare is ready for 2011, being only 20, yet Steve's injuries are only going to worsen as he gets older. Hard one for Des.

I'm hoping no news is good news and Manly are now trying to make a play at keeping Mattai.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183887.msg272181#msg272181 date=1278480302]

Isn't that the CEO's job?
[/quote]

If the CEO coaches the teams and the players roles in those sides, then yes, your answer would be correct ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4