Matai and Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1.Trbojevic
2.Willaime
3.Lyon
4.Walker
5.Wright
6.Godinet
7.Cherry-Evans

Will most probably be the team that runs out. So happy that Tom will be back this week or next.

I believe this will be the last year with the big 3. Snake and Matai are playing injured and we can't afford to have them for another year. It's really unfortunate because they deserve another year but injuries are killing them ATM and neither can't play to there full potential.

Bummer! Why can't we go 1 week without any major injuries??

@Turbo
If Trbojevic is out, do you think we should do this?

- Godinet to 5/8
- Dylan Walker to Fullback

Or any other alternatives?
I'm unsure I think walker doesn't belong in the halves the less time he has there the better. I doubt it will happen but if TB took the punt on Hynes that would be so good for him, he is having a great year and will probably be our 6 next year.

We are rooted now! Matai and Snake have been ruled out while T. Trbojevic is relying on a fitness test. Our 'home' advantage means almost nothing either! I think we will fight hard but I expect a score line like the Cowboys game at Brookie.

Or am I just looking on the negative side?

Thoughts?

Well that sucks, really wanted to see them live one more time ( as I have a feeling they both won't be there in 2016).

They won't be here in 2016?
swtmvsx.jpg

I think TB will want to disrupt the backline as little as possible, which will probably means Brown to centre, and T-red back to starting.

I also think he has seen enough of Wright to give him a shot at fullback but no idea who he would bring onto the wing.

Either way it will be another one of those weeks when we will all just be blowing in the wind until one hour before kick-off.

Welcome to coaching FG Trent, I am sure it is all your fault.

Why are we announcing their withdrawal now?

Des and Bozo wouldn't be telling any bugger anything til they absolutely had to.

I wonder 99.

Fark me, I'm going to the game and was hoping for a reasonably competent side. This is going to get ugly. May as well risk players in positions we think they may play well in. No one's really played that much football with each other and the Bronc's have pretty much a full strength side in front of their home crowd. If we win this, it could go down as one of our best in history. I might reframe from putting my cold hard reddies on it though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4