Masters games 2021/2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I know this is a long way off but it could be a great goal to get a few teams of silvertails for touch footy or table tennis , maybe cricket is less running or whatever. Its in perth, dates not yet decided but generally around october.

Its mixed aged groups and heaps of fun.
There seems to enough in the age bracket on here and maybe we can reach out and get some old members interested

Plenty of time to get some fitness up and have a goal and get some community about the joint. Training as a group would basicly be non existent to a point but who cares . If you can trot about the place, score a few , have some laughs and a beer .and get fit then why not

There are stacks of age groups on a sliding scale that include dudes and gals or some solo

There is room for non playing roles too you would suspect

Anyway its an idea and nothing else is doing

Last edited:
Would be in that idea 100%, but a long way from Qld....see how the year pans out...maybe a holiday option come Oct ??
Touch footy and Table Tennis...and the bar would be my specialties...

I played in one years ago, when it was on the GC. Couldn’t believe how many ex-nrl players were playing. It was great fun, until we played a side that contained Ewan McGrady. He was in his early 40s.....holy shiit....he was unbelievable. I remember shaking hands with him at the end (after they flogged us), and said to him, he should still be in the NRL. It was a great competition, but being able to stand around after games having beers and being able to talk to some of the legends of Rugby League was definitely the highlight for me.

What are the games involved mate - are you going to it ?

just about every sport imaginable in all age groups, mixed teams also

they have big opening and closing parties and stax of people go

i will be going but havnt committed to anything yet.
i have some friends in brizzie thinking of registering a cricket side
mates in adelaide are considering table tennis or darts

but if silvertails got some sides or players up id probably join that since i chucked it out there and i like meeting new people and i can razz on the others anytime

you can register as a player only if not enough and join other teams also

Im a 57 yo male who identifies as a 85 yo male, and the age groups vary depending on sports

ill host a party also if it helps but im pretty conservative ( wink wink)

What a fantastic concept. I'd love to have a go at a couple of events (footy and cricket especially) although I think distance may preclude me from participating 😢

just about every sport imaginable in all age groups, mixed teams also

they have big opening and closing parties and stax of people go

i will be going but havnt committed to anything yet.
i have some friends in brizzie thinking of registering a cricket side
mates in adelaide are considering table tennis or darts

but if silvertails got some sides or players up id probably join that since i chucked it out there and i like meeting new people and i can razz on the others anytime

you can register as a player only if not enough and join other teams also

Im a 57 yo male who identifies as a 85 yo male, and the age groups vary depending on sports

ill host a party also if it helps but im pretty conservative ( wink wink)
Sounds awesome - if we can get a Silvertails rugby league side would be crazy fun and great socials afterwards and your Party idea ices the cake - I'd be keen as !!

Sounds awesome - if we can get a Silvertails rugby league side would be crazy fun and great socials afterwards and your Party idea ices the cake - I'd be keen as !!
i agree.
see what happens
got a couple of mates here that can play a bit, but one supporters parra, the other souffs so we would be slumming it if they became reggies

i agree.
see what happens
got a couple of mates here that can play a bit, but one supporters parra, the other souffs so we would be slumming it if they became reggies
Good stuff - I could get 4 - 5 players keen for a run.
Seems a great event and it's fun playing, but the fun off field socially at these type events is the Best part !

Good stuff - I could get 4 - 5 players keen for a run.
Seems a great event and it's fun playing, but the fun off field socially at these type events is the Best part !
whats your age group
each sport has its own divs

my first encounter was a huge group of people partying at southbank in brisbane. got chatty and i snuck into an event. had such a blast. everyone was so friendly,

whats your age group
each sport has its own divs

my first encounter was a huge group of people partying at southbank in brisbane. got chatty and i snuck into an event. had such a blast. everyone was so friendly,
Over 40's for me.
Have played Masters footy and have a few who will be keen for a run for sure.
Also played Masters soccer last season, so happy to mix it up as it's a fun style competitive where everyone has a drink or 10 after the games.
I can picture a few of the Silvertails out there having a run and enoying it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4