Massey Cup 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Massey Cup not going well. Running last (11th) with 1 win and 1 bye. Only 4 points off 8th spot however, there are 3 teams on equal 8th.

Blacktown won today 20-8 are now running 8th. Looks like a few of the bench forwards from the Reserves came down for a game due to their bye. Also, the centre Dane Aukafolau who has a bit of a go.

Bugger and poop .... thanks Happily ... but I will be a private guest of our local state Member of Parliament for a thank you luncheon .... Big-noting and hobknobing with the movers and shakers .... will have to dry clean my party dress .....

Oh dear Woodsie, what has your life become, hobnobbing with bullsiht artists instead of watching a Manly game!

Bugger and poop .... thanks Happily ... but I will be a private guest of our local state Member of Parliament for a thank you luncheon .... Big-noting and hobknobing with the movers and shakers .... will have to dry clean my party dress .....

YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK EVERYONE!!!!!!!

take a packet of "wet ones", you may need to clean up.

3 rounds to go and Blacktown is in 9th position. Equal with 8th, the Bulls.
Rd 22 Blacktown v Cabramatta who are 7th and the Bulls v Asquith who are 4th
Rd 23 Blacktown has the bye and the Bulls v WS who are 6th
Rd 24 Blacktown v St Marys 2nd and the Bulls have the bye.

Looks like the Bulls will lose their 2 games, leaving Blacktown to knock over Cabra this week for a shot at the semis.
Last week against Wenty, Blacktown was down 30-12, Wenty had a player binned at 71 min. Tries at the 72nd and 73rd minute made it 24-30. Wenty had another player binned at the 75 min but were able to hold on for a victory. This could have been the game they will rue losing.

Big win by Blacktown today. Up against 7th placed Cabramatta
Cabramatta scored after 1 minute of play. Things not looking good. A Blacktown player sent to the bin at the 5 minute mark and then Cabra run in tries at the 6 min and 11 min and then when Maile Li returns from the bin, Cabra are in again. Down 22-0 at the 20 minute mark.
Then it turns around. John Tohi runs in 3 tries and its 14-22 at halftime.
Straight after halftime, 3 more tries run in in the first 5 minutes and Blacktown surge ahead 30-22.
With 5 to go, 3 players sent to the bin, 1 Eagle and 2 from Cabra.

Unfortunately, the Bulls smashed Asquith yesterday to hold onto 8th spot and Blacktown are equal but 9th on for & against

Rd 23 Blacktown has the bye and the Bulls v WS who are 6th
Rd 24 Blacktown v St Marys 2nd and the Bulls have the bye.

The Bulls need to lose next week for Blacktown to have any chance of making the semis.

St Marys 60 Blacktown 28
As the scoreline suggests, outclassed by a team running second.
St Marys posted 2 tries in the first ten minutes and things were looking ominous. However, the Eagles fought back in the next 10 and posted two tries to be being 12-10.
In a 10 minute period from the 60 minutes mark, St Marys banged in 4 tries to seal victory.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4