Mason Lino

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If I coached the worriers I'd have him as the permanent 1/2 and put Johnson in the centres ... the kid is fantastic

Great player but isnt an organiser, he is a runner same as Daly.
Couple of runs in top grade,he could be anything.He has been partnered up with Green,so obviously isn'tTaking the organiser role .He is a rookie playing the game he has been instructed too.Way too early to label him.QUOTE="Turbo1, post: 1017304, member: 27016"]Great player but isnt an organiser, he is a runner same as Daly.[/QUOTE]

Couple of runs in top grade,he could be anything.He has been partnered up with Green,so obviously isn'tTaking the organiser role .He is a rookie playing the game he has been instructed too.Way too early to label him.QUOTE="Turbo1, post: 1017304, member: 27016"]Great player but isnt an organiser, he is a runner same as Daly.
[/QUOTE]
He is the same player he was in under 20s all those years ago, a runner.

Our recruitment is now limited to those players nobody else wants or those who are being shopped around mid contract for salary cap space. Even paying massive overs for half decent players is off the table cause of the salary cap.

The thought that we can pick and choose who we want/need at the moment is laughable. Plus nobody would want to come here anyway, we are feeding off scraps at the moment sadly and will be for some time.

Lose this weekend and we'll probably win the spoon or go close ..... it's all sunshine and light at the minute isn't it.

But anyway I'll be there on Friday. Dark days.

Let's just see what the recruitment brings for 2019.

I remember people running for the edge of a cliff a few years back telling us nobody wanted to sign with Manly, then we picked up Dylan Walker and Taupau.

This team is so young. A lot of the players will be far better for the experience this season. And we will get rid of some dead wood (Myles, Lussick, Uate, Brown, Winterstein) which will allow us to bring up some great juniors like Anderson and Fainu and hopefully Suli gets it all together.

Buy an experienced prop and a decent 6, with the young talent we have and all of a sudden its not the end of the world......

I’m guessing no superstars will come to us in the near future but the good thing is there’s only 16 spots for each position available.

Oh sure clubs will buy for depth , but just like Ash Taylor languishing in reserves for the Donkeys but good enough for first grade players will go anywhere to get a start.

A very good example in our own club is Brian Kelly.

Oh sure we lost Pearce, but maybe had we signed him we’d have been busted for being over the cap so it probably worked out ok anyway.

2019 is a different year, even with the $330k penalty.

No Brown, Myles and Uate for a start, and there’s a million right there!!

That alone should buy a reasonable winger and another prop and let us bring a junior through on the minimum.

Times are currently tough BUT that doesn’t mean we are doomed for a decade as a result!!

Cheer up mate, reds to beat Roma and on to the final.

True Igor - the way Manly are going much of my focus is firmly on the Reds at the minute.

You think Manly fans take setbacks hard - Liverpool win 5-2 this morning first leg and there's 'glass half emptiers' popping up after they were up 5-0 with 10 minutes to go calling for the coaches head if they blow it !!

They're everywhere, even in my own mirror lately sometimes.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8