Marty sets it straight (again).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Once I heard [Hasler's return] was confirmed, it was awesome. It's exactly what Manly is. He's brought back that Manly DNA, that foundation of success and what it means to be [successful] and how to actually achieve it."
This says so much about Trent

Some subtle backhanders to the previous coach.
That Des has brought back the Manly DNA shows that it exists.
Despite the deniers on here.
And Marty would be referring to a time when he played against it in the lowers and the remnants of it left over when he joined.
The Des has injected* them with a massive dose.
*just a turn of phrase Todd.
Keep your hand off it...

Last edited:
If Marty was going to leave at one stage it would likely have been due to his dissatisfaction with TB

I missed the part where he says that Trent was subjected to failure, cause he didn’t have a sprint coach/list manger/decent furniture and the like... oh well.

Ok so there are these things called m i c r o p h o n e s and they can record the questions and answers hat people speak, out of their mouths.

Just listening to Bulldog Ritchie on the big sports breakfast and he mentioned now that Manly are out of the competition the club will up the ante and look to re-sign Marty. He said Marty wants to stay and Des wants him as part of the squad moving forward.

Good. On field a solid experienced foundation up front gives the best chance for the Keppies, Sipleys and co to develop to the highest level.
Plus Marty's professionalism is probably seen as important for squad culture. He certainly looks after himself, so he's worth a further 3 year deal.
(Although I've no idea what dollars he'll want - I expect the chance to stay with a team heading towards a genuine premiership challenge will figure in his calculations)

Good. On field a solid experienced foundation up front gives the best chance for the Keppies, Sipleys and co to develop to the highest level.
Plus Marty's professionalism is probably seen as important for squad culture. He certainly looks after himself, so he's worth a further 3 year deal.
(Although I've no idea what dollars he'll want - I expect the chance to stay with a team heading towards a genuine premiership challenge will figure in his calculations)

Agree mate, whilst this is likely to be one of his last big contracts to negotiate, I have no doubt the direction the club is headed and the possibility of winning a premiership before his career is out plays a part in his decision.

Not to mention the adorable muscles and the gorgeous cornrows.:inlove:

Not to mention the adorable muscles and the gorgeous cornrows.:inlove:

Adorable Gorgeous muscle man as requested

download.jpg

I’ve met Marty a couple of times and after speaking with him he seems very content at Manly.

I’m my opinion I think the players all think we are pretty close to a premiership either next season or the following. For most players this is the most important part of playing the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6