Marty lolol

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

madmax

Bencher
‘Psssst F*wit!’: NRL star blasts troll that started Covid death rumour

Staff Writers from Fox Sports January 18th, 2022 5:53 pm

Manly superstar Martin Taupau blasted a social troll media troll who claimed he’d died last week, calling them a “covidiot”.
Taupau, 31, took down the troll on Twitter after they posted photos of star athletes from around the world, including the Sea Eagles player, and attached an outrageous caption.
“All of these young sportsmen have recently died of sudden heart failure, all vaxxed.”
The post set Twitter alight before Taupau commented, slamming the troll for spreading such “garbage”.
“Psssst F*wit,” Taupau wrote with an emoji of a middle finger extended.
“Get your facts right before you write this sort of garbage #covidiot.”
The tweet has since been deleted.

That covidiot troll is obviously in the 'gaggle of morons', recently identified so eloquently by Leonardo Schwebel!

Apparently Marty been training the house down and leading the way. Not going anywhere anytime soon but he must lead the pack like he did a few years ago to get an extension. He's got to get those offloads going again. They were missing last year.

Apparently Marty been training the house down and leading the way. Not going anywhere anytime soon but he must lead the pack like he did a few years ago to get an extension. He's got to get those offloads going again. They were missing last year.
I agree 100% about leadership - he is a Massive unit who needs that controlled aggression like when he wanted to kill basically the entire Australian pack on his own....his intensity has diminished the past 2 years and live at that Souths final was evident and you can tell the Manly big boys respect him, so if he fires up - Huge lift to the entire pack.
Just on the offloads, prefer him to run Full steam ahead - intent on stampeding the opposition and thinking pass only once scattering the D line.....a Super quick play ball after bending the line is every bit as effective as the offload I reckon and makes a statement he is the Alpha forward.
I reckon he has reverted to maybe thinking pass to much and been slowuing down at the line making him a far easier target to both stop and control his offload the past 2 years and the offloads will come when he gets back to that rampaging rhino he can be.

Have given to Marty in the past for needing more aggression.
But for some reason ,I have a gut feeling he is going to come out and dominate this year !!
I kinda feel that too....I reckon he knows there's only a few years in his career to do something Special and would love a Premiership or 2 at Manly....the way the Manly pack was man handled in both the Souths and Storm finals will be fresh in all the forwards minds...and Marty is the type of competitor who can lead these young guns to Next level and 2022 just may be the start of another Manly Dynasty.

Well at 31 he is running out of time to snag a premiership. I reckon well see the best of Marty in 2022.,

If Marty wakes up and becomes part of the pack .. it won't be because he is leading.. it will be because he is following keppie and the rest.

Marty Died
Marty has risen ? thats all i see people

this has got to make him cap free, or at least tax free.

the second coming of marty playing for a contract will be a big one. he is a pro if nothing else

I love Fabio . Beautiful style of an Athlete and he was so dominating at his best

Have a look at the highlights at the peak of his greatness feathered friends and tell if you have seen anything like it in our colours recently ?

Come on Marty come back to life !

0:45 into the clip and a Hot Raging Marty Taupau cuts through the Manly defensive line like a Hot knife cuts through butter

Come on Marty ..... Where the fck have you been ? Come back from the dead !

Wake up Marty
We need you in 2022 !

1642559488284.png

I agree 100% about leadership - he is a Massive unit who needs that controlled aggression like when he wanted to kill basically the entire Australian pack on his own....his intensity has diminished the past 2 years and live at that Souths final was evident and you can tell the Manly big boys respect him, so if he fires up - Huge lift to the entire pack.
Just on the offloads, prefer him to run Full steam ahead - intent on stampeding the opposition and thinking pass only once scattering the D line.....a Super quick play ball after bending the line is every bit as effective as the offload I reckon and makes a statement he is the Alpha forward.
I reckon he has reverted to maybe thinking pass to much and been slowuing down at the line making him a far easier target to both stop and control his offload the past 2 years and the offloads will come when he gets back to that rampaging rhino he can be.
Agree, most hit ups Marty goes full steam then turns slightly sideways on impact, resulting, in an easier tackle to make by the opposition. Would be good to see the old Marty again, tearing it up !!

Marty Died
Marty has risen ? thats all i see people

this has got to make him cap free, or at least tax free.

the second coming of marty playing for a contract will be a big one. he is a pro if nothing else
Marty has Risen ????

Hmmmmm .....

Marty has not Risen since he arrived at Manly and got his pay Rise

Agree, most hit ups Marty goes full steam then turns slightly sideways on impact, resulting, in an easier tackle to make by the opposition. Would be good to see the old Marty again, tearing it up !!
Honestly . Look How big and formidable he is and he takes the ball running sideways .
????

At Manly we make no apologies for expecting the very best !!!

If players are not capable of living up to our legendary clubs greatness

Replace them with ones that can !!!

1639706337179.png

Manly is not a sacred hearts community club

Manly is a Premiership Winning club

Lets get that in our Heads and Hearts and Souls

And start fuking Winning Premierships again

And living up to our Legendary clubs Greatness !!!

1642560839220.png

Start talking about Marty and the whispers about him being poached by Super League starts up....even the Pommy media must be reading up on Silvertails !! :wasntme:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7