Maroon & white happy glasses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
After being stuck in the manly warringah war zone of the last 2 months and witnessing the casualties and rabble that has been created after some crushing defeats on the front line I, like many on here,was thinking about raising the white flag and conceding defeat

No troops or back up men seemingly available, our original battle plan that was working in early exchanges has seen us lose ground to advancing enemies who have started to make ground on us after originally being halted in the trenches,while those on the high ground have discarded us as a threat and don't believe we can advance on them any further or pose a threat

The troops are down

Well my shell shock and battle fatigue has been lifted and I have had a vision ......
( insert the theme song HM)
And the vision is... we will win our next 2 games
The cows will win one and eels & panthers will drop 2

We will slip into 5th or 6th spot and play the cows or dragons st the SFS and will win the elimination final and in visions anything is possible

After that it becomes unclear but there will be plenty for the believers to cheer about over the coming weeks

If you listen closely in the still of the night you can actually hear "it's been one by the dragons the rabbito's we don't deny.....,"

Go manly
Not gonna give up on ya

After being stuck in the manly warringah war zone of the last 2 months and witnessing the casualties and rabble that has been created after some crushing defeats on the front line I, like many on here,was thinking about raising the white flag and conceding defeat

No troops or back up men seemingly available, our original battle plan that was working in early exchanges has seen us lose ground to advancing enemies who have started to make ground on us after originally being halted in the trenches,while those on the high ground have discarded us as a threat and don't believe we can advance on them any further or pose a threat

The troops are down

Well my shell shock and battle fatigue has been lifted and I have had a vision ......

We will slip into 5th or 6th spot and play the cows or dragons st the SFS and will win the elimination final and in visions anything is possible

After that it becomes unclear but there will be plenty for the believers to cheer about over the coming weeks

If you listen closely in the still of the night you can actually hear "it's been one by the dragons the rabbito's we don't deny.....,"

Go manly
Not gonna give up on ya
I admire your resolve.

Not sure the Dragons will be there either and Canberra still aint out of it. We just gotta get thru this weekend unscathed with 2 points, then worry about the next game.

Last edited:

The troops are down

Go manly
Not gonna give up on ya

Good on ya go manly. Did you write this after your 8th beer or 9th beer?

Have you ever noticed with these 'motivational' videos they never show players practising their skills, like catching, kicking, passing, tackling and executing moves. It's all about grunt.
Well if you have to have talent, then there is no hope for the rest of us :giggle:

Grunt, even I can aspire to :D

Good on ya go manly. Did you write this after your 8th beer or 9th beer?
Umm

Sort of woke up this afternoon to a Pilbara sundet and thought WTF - Where did that come from and then realised it was after the beers had run out and the second bottle of red was done with some stones ginger wine and whiskey attempting to
Make our own stones mac

As Jimmy would sing
Long night turns into yellow day..........

Abstaining now until our victory on Sunday

I'm
Just a man whose intentions are good oh lord please don't let me be mis understood

Think the ruskies have hacked my account

Go manly

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7