Maps added to Season Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I have just gone through and added google maps to the Season Draw

http://www.silvertails.net/component/gameattendance/task,show/

This should cover most grounds but if any are missing please let me know. I might add further features later.

If you can think of anything else that would be handy on those pages which are essentially match day info please let me know

(I will be adding team lists to these pages for next year too)

Dan

Dan i reckon you should be commended for this site. Obviously you put alot of work into it and even more obviously you have way too much time on your hands!

Looks great

Only thing that might be worth while would be some images of the stadium (assist with peoples seating etc)

Fons thanks.. Not enough time but I squeeze it in.
Pictures of stadiums is alright but I have to be careful of copyright

Dan, it would also be great to get an explanation on how the draw is made, but I guess you don't have the capacity to host such a lot of drivel.

hehe. If I can find the information I may add it. We could probably put up a MWSE + NRL wiki if we had enough people wanting to add content

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2