Manlys pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rhino

Allright lads getting nearer the biggy,Sunday cant come soon enougth.The weather's looking good for Sunday so your boys cant bitch and bellyache about the weather conditions.
  Whats the Manly forwards like,i know you've lost Kite,can we expect any of your props to stand up against Jamie Peacock IMO the best prop in the world without a doubt and Kylie not doing bad either.

COME ON YOU RHINOS
 time to CULL us a sea eagle :D :D

Manly's prop rotation has been very constant - good metres and not a lot of room in the middle. The strength of last year is that whilst Kite is our best prop we didn't suffer much by the rotation. Our big men are all very mobile.

Kylie would only replace rose in our pack.

So even without kite our pack is up to it. Peacock didnt look like the best prop in the world the last couple of times i saw him play out here, not by a long shot

Hey FLUFFY do ya self a favour,ditch the name ,do they still have that big GAY carnivale in Sydney.
  Ref Jamie Peacock,point taken last couple of times you saw him was during the WC lets face it none of our boys did theirselves any favours.Believe me he's a top prop.
  COME ON YOU RHINOS

Manly's missing two props from last year's grand final - Kite and Bryant.  Both huge losses.  The run-on side is still very strong indeed, but it remains to be seen how good some of the replacements are.  The 20-0 drubbing involving these backups in the first half last week does not give a lot of confidence.
The press rate the lack of match fitness of one Rhinos player as a major factor.  Many of the Manly players have played only half a trial game, and the remainder only one trial game this season. That's Manly's biggest challenge in being competitive.

Hey Rex,its about time they changed the format of the WCC not wishing to sound like im sucking up to you lads but the Aussie teams are at a disadvantage when they come over here.Travelling no competitive games leading up to the game,where as us we're playing in our own back yard played a few trial games leading up to our comp starting plus the 3 games we've played in our comp.
    Idealy iff there was a window of time to allow the teams to compete against each other 2/3 weeks after their finals,but thats asking alot after along hard season.Other solution would be to alternate each season,but from what i'm hearing the NRL ar'nt interested and it's more lucrative to play the game over here.
  COME ON YOU RHINOS 8) 8)

its held only to promote the game in England so no point in playing it in Australia.

No one pays much attention to it here unless their team is in it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2