Manly vs. South Sydney - Score Updates from 6pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I hear the pitch is a tad wet, but the Rabbitoh's have elected to bat. This 80/80 match should see some good hitting, and high scores.

If anyone wants to do the updates - that would be great.

I'm going to the gym. See y'all in a few hours.

WELCOME TO REDFERN OVAL FOR THIS HISTORIC GAME
The last time these two teams met at Redfern was in 1987, the year the Sea Eagles went on to defeat the Canberra Raiders in the Grand Final

The Sea Eagles team will largely feature their Toyota Cup side and a few fringe players. South Sydney whilst naming a lot of lower graders are expecting to play some of the big names.

Daniel Cray
Michael Oldfield
David Sheehan
Mick Chapman
Scott Blanch
Daly Cherry-Evans
Junior Palau
Liam Higgins
Phil Morwood
Kyle Lodge
Mitch Jowett
Brad Bennett
Gary Riccardi
Lama Tasi
James Cunningham
Jason Annear
Sione Ala
Taylor Matthews
Rowan Klein
Jack Webster
Joseph Hawkins
Shaun Vengoa
Sione Fakahua
Ben Shorter
Mitch Kay

Berks - can you please list the "team" and not the 2010 Mickey Mouse Club group. :)

GAME ON - SEASON ON
The Sea Eagles kicking off from the Southern End. There is a slight breeze at their back but nothing to speak off. Rabbits with the first touch
Sea Eagles: 0
Rabbitohs: 0

INTO TOUCH
The Sea Eagles find touch from the kick off and get the scrum feed on the Rabbits 10. So far a great start to the season

TRY MANLY
First try to the Sea Eagles in the opening minutes
Sea Eagles: 4

We are playing one of our big names.  Morewood is sure to finally break into the rep scene this year, surely?

TRY MANLY
Phil Moorwood in for the Sea Eagles under the posts. Plenty of short plays from the Sea Eagles
Sea Eagles: 10

PENALTY SOUTHS
Phil Moorword penalised for what appeared to be an elbow? Souths tap inside the Manly 30

Well so far the Jnr Sea Eagles are giving these big Souths forwards a run for their money. Devence is tight and they are just working it hard up Guys like Palau, Moorword and Jowett Heavily involved.

QUARTER TIME
A very solid half from the Sea Eagles on the back of minimal mistakes and a long kicking game.
Sea Eagles: 12
Rabbitohs: 6

hmmm trials mean SFA...I hope we lose, that usually precedes a good season

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7