Manly vindicated

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very glad that this whole unhappy saga is finally coming to a head. For Manly to be implicated in the initial report gave the News Limited pricks just another free kick to do what they do so well, vilify our club.

I actually feel very sorry for Sharks fans and members. How they dropped the ball badly in their duty of care to players is astonishing. The sad thing is that this will cripple them. You reap what you sow!!

What ever you have to say about des he clearly set up procedures for the club

So does this mean the club has been cleared but some players may still be implicated bu asada down the track ?

jbb/james said:
So does this mean the club has been cleared but some players may still be implicated by asada down the track ?

I was thinking the same thing. It still sounds like a possibility down the track the way that the article is written. :-/

Jethro said:
jbb/james said:
So does this mean the club has been cleared but some players may still be implicated by asada down the track ?

I was thinking the same thing. It still sounds like a possibility down the track the way that the article is written. :-/

At the AGM 2v said that the NRL had confirmed that Manly were in the top 2 for compliance and governance.

However, there is the possibility that some Players do something outside of the Club.

He seemed unconcerned, and ultimately the ASADA Code is for the Individual Athlete to adhere to.

But the previous hysterical Media reports of Manly losing Premiership Trophys ets, has been negated by the NRL clearing the Club officially:angel:

It's quite obvious from the picture in the story that manly provides a large Gatorade barrel, only.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2