Manly Videos Archive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
Now that our dismal season is over, what better time to re-live some better days? Over the years I have been collecting old Manly games and I have quite a digital collection of games.

Some games were purchased (often at quite a hefty price) from www.myreplay.com.au andwww.rugbyleaguedvds.com. Others were nabbed from Youtube, NRL.com and some have been transferred from old my old VHS tapes. Some awesome person even uploaded on Youtube (it was quickly removed) hours and hours of old rugby league news reports from the 1990s. I have included these videos in my collection.

You can view the full video list here: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AooypGqV_MqghAmzVlOukjOWiWU3

Games vary from full games to short highlights and also vary in terms of quality. The folder is over 600gb large, but I am happy to add the odd game onto a shared drive for you guys to download, if there is a particular game you wanted to re-watch.

Otherwise, if you are interested in the whole folder or a large selection of games, I am happy to copy them onto an external hard drive. I'd need you to supply me with the drive and the cost of postage.

I wouldn't mind getting all of the Manly games you have in 2004, 2005 and 2006. I'm not brilliant on file sharing. What would be the best way to go about that?

Thanks nightster. Let me know if there is a game you'd like to see again and I'll share you a downloadable link.
Thanks Simon I'll take you up on that when I get back to Aus, I would have been at most of those 70's games, I would love to see them again.
cheers

For those who are interested, I've uploaded a few old games onto Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxOVb66hhmeMpFi3qOSRduA?

Are you sure?

I mean I was just flicking through the 1997 game v the knights and saw:

Passes actually going backwards,
Deep back lines
No wrestling
Players playing the ball if injured without a trainer immediately running on and stopping the game for 5 mins
Ref (singular) letting the game flow.

Are you sure you uploaded rugby league games? Seems unrecognisable!

Are you sure?

I mean I was just flicking through the 1997 game v the knights and saw:

Passes actually going backwards,
Deep back lines
No wrestling
Players playing the ball if injured without a trainer immediately running on and stopping the game for 5 mins
Ref (singular) letting the game flow.

Are you sure you uploaded rugby league games? Seems unrecognisable!

Yep - and what a better game it was too back then.

Last edited:
That 97 semi is really great. That should have been the gf.

Scott Fulton was a decent dummy half in hindsight. Nice passing.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6