Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 18, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Heritage :inlove:

Next Generation :party:

SEA EAGLES TEAM
1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Matthew Wright
3 Moses Suli
4 Brian Kelly
5 Brad Parker
19 Tom Wright
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8 Addin Fonua-Blake
9 Manase Fainu
10 Martin Taupau
11 Joel Thompson
12 Shaun Lane
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Trent Hodkinson
15 Kelepi Tanginoa
16 Frank Winterstein
17 Taniela Paseka

Gates Open :1pm

1.10pm: Jersey Flegg - Sea Eagles 28 v Roosters 30
3.10pm: Intrust Super Premiership - Sea Eagles 18 v Wyong Roos 26
5.30pm: NRL - Sea Eagles v Melbourne Storm

Last edited:
Jersey Flegg Team - Kick off 1.10pm, Saturday 14, July, Lottoland

1 Bilal Maarbani
2 Tyrone Taukamo
3 Semisi Kioa
4 Tevita Funa (c)
5 Dane Oostendorp
6 Zaan Weatherall
7 Luke Metcalf
8 Keith Titmuss
9 Tyran Ott
10 Michael Fenn
11 Kees Nicholson
12 Blake Andrews
13 Jordan Main

Interchange

14 Jaiden Tarrant
15 Finn Heath
16 Raff Letoi
17 Matt Hammond
18 Max Barry
21 Ben Gleeson

Intrust Super Premiership Team - Kick off 3.10pm, Saturday 14, July, Lottoland, Brookvale

1 Jade Anderson
2 Vai Toutai
3 Dean Matterson
4 Jonathan Wright
5 Honeti Tuha
6 Veiru Mapesone
7 Cade Cust
18 Lloyd Perrett
9 Joey Lussick
10 Toafofoa Sipley
11 Tyler Cassel
12 James Hasson
13 Tom Amone

Interchange

15 Dylan Kelly
17 John Folau
22 Fred Junior Mauala
23 Joey Tramontana
16 Tekina Vailea

At 6.35am ..... whilst sitting with the other desperados at the Margo Robbie appreciation table ..... I looked up and from the north ... heading south towards Brookie .... was the most majestic sea eagle ever seen ......

We'll flog the mutts ......

I saw an eagle today as well. Didn't get any premonitions but I did put the leash back on the dog as the eagle was eyeing it off a bit too suspiciously.

Must have been the napkin tied around its neck that warned me.

Go Manly!

I saw an eagle today as well. Didn't get any premonitions but I did put the leash back on the dog as the eagle was eyeing it off a bit too suspiciously.

Must have been the napkin tied around its neck that warned me.

Go Manly!

... smart move .... those eagles eat nearly as many small dogs as the pelicans at Narrabeen ...

I’m a bit sad today, we’d penciled this weekend in as a Sydney trip to attend the game but are minding grandkids for the school holidays.

@vidmar is organising a bit of a MWTS 40-0 gathering , would have been great to attend and see again so many of the people we assisted in getting to the 2008 GF.

I had 250 tickets ( sold as packages including pre game drinks and nibble at the Leagues Club and transport out and back, yes we had 5 coach loads ,plus guaranteed entry into the club after the game).

I sold them in a flash , keeping just two tickets for myself and my Panther living son in law Mick.

On Thursday a guy rang me from Perth, absolutely desperate for seats for him and his wife, I couldn’t help but say “ no worries buddy you can have mine” ( hoping like hell the Sea Eagles could help me out with two seats).

The then Membership manager said no problems Mark that’s a great gesture so we’ll help you out!

We ended up with the players families, right on half way, we sat next to Matt Orfords family.

What a day, what a night, I also got entry into the after function and don’t think I saw bed until after 5am.

Dear Manase Fainu,

You are a prize dope .... but today isn't about you .... it is about the glorious Sea Eagles ....

you will need to pay for your sins ..... but today you have been given the opportunity to use your talents to repay Barrett and the club for sticking by you and not throwing you under a bus ....

Best wishes ...

Last edited:
Hopefully Manly will be able to keep up and maintain the good intensity and commitment for the full eighty and especially in defence that they showed against the Riff . Even if the Storm are not full strength , still a good unit but Manly can have the confidence that they can more then match them and get the better of them and not only based on their previous season win some weeks ago . Hard to say how much emotion will be present in tonight's game but with the home crowd and still quite a bit to play for , no reason why Manly can not perform well and get the win . Fainu and Tom Wright should not be overawed and hope that they both go real well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4