Manly v Souths prelim final on fox tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best game of the season, I like many others was feeling upbeat about our chances after this game.
Stupid bastard, should anticipated the refereeing atrocity that was just over the horizon....

The difference between the Prelim final and the Grand final. Souffs didn't get the advantage of piggy back penalties for bull**** reasons. How in one week we be came so ill disciplined is beyond me.
We were absolutely arse raped by Hayne in the GF and there was NOTHING accidental about it.

mickqld said:
The difference between the Prelim final and the Grand final. Souffs didn't get the advantage of piggy back penalties for bull**** reasons. How in one week we be came so ill disciplined is beyond me.
We were absolutely arse raped by Hayne in the GF and there was NOTHING accidental about it.
What ****ing sh#ts me is that if it were Souths in our place at the end of those refereeing decisions, everybody would be in an uproar, but because it's Manly, they're all saying we should have won when we led 18-8, plus the Roosters were the best side all year, and they also beat Manly four times including a trial, so they deserved to win.
**** ME,

I dont want to watch it. Its too sad knowing we played our guts out to get to the GF and got absolutely dudded. everyday I get solace from other NRL fans telling me manly got screwed in the GF.

I'll just cherish that moment at 18-8, the joy i felt when I was proudly waving my manly flag in aisle 143 on grand final day.

Bull**** decision number 1 after 3 min. Minichello knock on Hayne says back.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8