Game Day: Manly v Sharks [Round 16, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man

Tom Trbojevic
2. Matt Wright
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

Lewis Brown
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Darcy Lussick
17. Addin Fonua-blake

LADDER POSITION
5 :)

GAME DAY INFO

Sunday 25th June

Southern Cross Group Stadium

GAMES TIMES

Gates Open: 1:00pm

NYC 1:15pm
NRL 4:00pm (9/FOX)

Supporters Bus from MWSE Club
https://silvertails.net/threads/supporters-bus-sharks-game.52337/#post-920023

CASUALTY WARD

Brett Stewart (Knee, Season)
Steve Matai (Neck, Season)

Jorge Taufua (ACL, Season)

TIPS

https://silvertails.net/pickem/2017-jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition.3/

POST GAME SUMMARY
DDJsZyoU0AAi8En.jpg

Sea Eagles 35 (Curtis Sironen 2, Matthew Wright 2, Blake Green, Dylan Walker tries; Matthew Wright 5 goals; Daly Cherry-Evans field goal)
defeated
Sharks 18 (Luke Lewis, Sosaia Feki, Wade Graham tries; James Maloney 3 goals) at Southern Cross Group Stadium.
Half-time: 19-12.
Crowd: 14,766

Match Highlights

http://www.nrl.com/rd-16-sharks-v-sea-eagles-hls/tabid/10959/contentid/920845/default.aspx

Presser
http://www.nrl.com/rd-16-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/920264/default.aspx

Team Song

Manly-Sea-Eagles-NRL-Rugby-League-2017.jpg

Last edited:
Not that it wasn't important enough already; but with the roosters, Nth Qld, and the Broncos all winning....the Manly men really have an important game on their hands!

migoty!!!

This game is a toss of a coin, it really could go either way. If we can win with no injuries it would put us in a great spot. Go Manly!!!

8 hours to go!

An away game and the men have been in camp! Positive signs aplenty!

What a shame parra has the bye. Robs us of having a chance at a lol @ parra weekend.

8 hours to go!

An away game and the men have been in camp! Positive signs aplenty!

What a shame parra has the bye. Robs us of having a chance at a lol @ parra weekend.
Maybe we could have a lol at the Wallabies thread.

Speaking of the wallabies has somebody offered Izzy a 1 million dollar contract to come back yet? If the cap gets close to the magical 10 mill we could do worse then steal him

Its 3.57 am. Nothing to report yet. Sea Eagles havent arrived at the ground but I understand there's a few sharks lurking off Wanda Beach.

at that hour they would most likely be mudsharks

Not that it wasn't important enough already; but with the roosters, Nth Qld, and the Broncos all winning....the Manly men really have an important game on their hands!

migoty!!!

Agreed GE. After results so far this weekend, we win today we play finals. Simple.

Excited much ohhh yeah. This is a season defining game. We rip in a big one here and earn a win then it sets us up for a big run to the finals.

A real test today , TBH we haven't exactly set the world on fire against the other sides above us BUT we have been improving steadily and they are sort of about the same.

Have a feeling we will miss those off the line metres by Jorge, but the positive is a decent goal kicker which in what could be a tight game is a big plus.

Agree toss of the coin, either a healthy win by the Sharks ( 8 plus) or us in a very tight one by about 2.

Everyone is so extra pumped for a Manly game, I'm scared if we do lose I might stay off here for a week, it could get messy. Get behind the lads today and remember we're all on the same side! Let's get the win:dolphin::dashsymbol:!

Everyone is so extra pumped for a Manly game, I'm scared if we do lose I might stay off here for a week, it could get messy. Get behind the lads today and remember we're all on the same side! Let's get the win:dolphin::dashsymbol:!

Nay mate ... as long as we have a go there is no disgrace losing to the premiers and team coming 3rd.

By definition, saying we are top 6 material implies we should get beaten by the teams 1-5.

Having said that ... fuk Flannigan .. fuk gallon .. and fuk the Sharkies. Go Manly flog the bassttards!

We need a win over the teams above us, just to prove to ourselves that we can do it, it might be a stretch today as the Gummies have been playing pretty well again in 2017 ( very little by way of personnel changes) and could well feature deep into the finals.

I don't have an expectation that we will do this, maybe 2018 ( if we can pick up a couple of really good players with all this spare salary cap it looks like we might have) but finishing top 4 seems just a bridge too far away.

No disgrace at all if we lose by 6-10 points.

Over the moon if we win by 2.

Gutted if we get flogged by 20 plus.

It really is a toss of the coin though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4