Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 8, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

Lewis Brown
15. Jackson Hastings
17. Addin Fonua-blake
18. Nate Myles

LADDER POSITION
9 @:oops:

GAME DAY INFO

Friday, April 21, GIO Stadium Canberra

ANZAC Ceremony

Australia’s Federation Guard & the Royal Military College will conduct the traditional ANZAC Ceremony at 5.45pm.

Viking Clap

Due to the ANZAC Ceremony happening before kick-off of the NRL match, the Viking Clap will occur for the Raiders run out for the second half. Please respect the ANZAC Ceremony and do not attempt a Viking Clap before kick-off or at the start of the match.

Games Time
Gates Open: 3.30pm
NYC Raiders v Manly: 3.45pm
NRL Raiders v Manly: 6.00pm

CASUALTY WARD

Brett Stewart (Knee, Season)
Steve Matai (Neck, Season)

Lloyd Perrett (sternum, Round 13)
Jarrad Kennedy (neck, indefinite)
Billy Bainbridge (shoulder, indefinite)
Darcy Lussick (elbow, indefinite)

TIPS
https://silvertails.net/pickem/2017-jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition.3/

18-8 :party:

NRL 2013 Round 11 Highlights Sea Eagles vs Raiders

POST GAME SUMMARY
C97ZDr-VYAA2rWT.jpg

Match Highlights

http://www.nrl.com/rd-8-raiders-v-sea-eagles-hls/tabid/10959/contentid/905883/default.aspx

Presser

http://www.nrl.com/rd-8-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/905910/default.aspx

Team Song

17932581_1690889447879403_504594739576700928_n.jpg

Last edited:

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
Manly will turn things back around tonight.

The raiders were lucky against the Warriors (I watched the whole game). The Warriors were on top for the majority of the game, but were extremely hard done by with a few dodgy decisions from the refs.

I am expecting our defensive lapses to have been scrutinized thoroughly during the week. But in all honesty i think we already rectified those issues in the second 40 against the Storm.

Our ball security and linebreaks are right up there with the best in the league, so if our defense is on song we should get the job done well tonight. We have a good 5 or six tries in us tonight, so a good smart and strong defensive effort should see us win yet another one on the road.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Manly will turn things back around tonight.

The raiders were lucky against the Warriors (I watched the whole game). The Warriors were on top for the majority of the game, but were extremely hard done by with a few dodgy decisions from the refs.

I am expecting our defensive lapses to have been scrutinized thoroughly during the week. But in all honesty i think we already rectified those issues in the second 40 against the Storm.

Our ball security and linebreaks are right up there with the best in the league, so if our defense is on song we should get the job done well tonight. We have a good 5 or six tries in us tonight, so a good smart and strong defensive effort should see us win yet another one on the road.
untitled.png

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If Marty's ribs are still tender or Nate still isn't sufficiently rested... Lane may come onto the bench. (Hopefully not)

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Looks like a solid donation right there. :p

I am hearing you but don't be so eager to doubt mate

My next bet will be the champions by 13+

Btw
........ it's easier to make donations when cowboys victory paid 13.00 and the dogs paid 17.00

If you jag a try scorer you get about 40

I will be in front without another 13+ win until round 16

Go manly
Here's to you

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yep
Only have to win and score at anytime

Triple that if you think someone will score a double

I have 5 on Tom and both wingers for a double every game