Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 12, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Bring it on....

clap......clap.......clap.....

Manly: Try....try.....try....

Raiders and Manly : Both on 8 points. Raiders only 5 points better on the differential.

Canberra v Manly, GIO Stadium, Friday, May 25, 6pm kick-off

Head-to-head: Played 54; Sea Eagles 33 wins, Raiders 20 wins, 1 draw

At GIO Stadium: Played 15; Sea Eagles, Raiders 6

Refs: Shortall and Butler

Last edited:
Bring on the Clap :giggle:

giphy.gif

Bring home the match points Manly :party:

Preview from Mr Wayne Cousins.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2...-12-v-raiders/?camefrom=EMCL_2293048_99692216

Fresh from a fiery encounter in Melbourne last weekend, the Sea Eagles are bracing themselves for anything but a warm welcome in Canberra on Friday night.

Although not on the same wavelength as the rivalry with the Melbourne Storm, the Sea Eagles will certainly know they are in Canberra after what happened there last season at GIO Stadium.

Manly centre Dylan Walker become the hero for the Sea Eagles and the public villain for Raiders fans when he kicked a penalty goal in extra-time to get Manly home 20-18 in what was a fiery encounter.

It’s going to take an extremely committed and disciplined approach to win this game down on Dylan and API

Young kell’s and Poo have a chance to shine

AFB ,kapow and the forwards brigade have to consistently string their stronger together form Into this week

If this happens I think our team may become talking points and begin to make others a little nervous

I will be watching the game from a sushi establishment in Melbourne with a guy who has played a game or two of league in his time

Go go go manly

Sorry about the stutter but I am excited

It’s going to take an extremely committed and disciplined approach to win this game down on Dylan and API

Young kell’s and Poo have a chance to shine

AFB ,kapow and the forwards brigade have to consistently string their stronger together form Into this week

If this happens I think our team may become talking points and begin to make others a little nervous

I will be watching the game from a sushi establishment in Melbourne with a guy who has played a game or two of league in his time

Go go go manly

Sorry about the stutter but I am excited

Agree regarding forwards I think not having Api will be the difference in this one though.

I'll be watching probably bleary eyed from a random pub in the sydney CBD after we get this contract signed and make our years quota in one day

Six wins from 12 games naturally is a lot better then 5 from 12 and does then position the side to be more chance of a final"s contender . Probably just needs a simple game plan from Manly and especially with the way the forwards have been going recently with their good Go forward and an intelligent kicking game . Defence has been quite good recently and with the sometimes tricky and unpredictable play by the Raiders , it will need to be again up to a good standard tonight . Tom will be a key player again and if D C E and Hodko can contribute their necessary and important role , really every prospect of getting the win . GO MANLY .

Better revise that assessment , 5 from 12 and not six and of course ideally tonight , . Friday morning distractions for me , have to refocus .

Manly can dominate this one in the forwards once again.

All our players are riding high on confidence with many of our stars hitting season best form.

If we play smart and capitalize on our opportunities i can see us belting the Raiders.

I will be tipping conservatively this week with Api and Walker out, although Suli gives me confidence, and Brown is literally playing for his career tonight.

Manly 26 def Raiders 18

Yeah agree. We need our forwards to dominate.

If we contain their forward pack (they are down on troops which makes things easier) and keep the pressure on leipana we should have this.

Attack sezer early and he will crack under pressure.

With hodko now steering the ship, Dce can go back to what he does best.

With Tom knocking on SOO, I expect a big game from him.

We have a better forward pack and better halves. Remember the Raiders are missing Tapine and Hodgson. I think we can win and win well tonight. Manly 13+ and Joel Thompson first tryscorer and MOM!
Go Manly! :p

Yeah agree. We need our forwards to dominate.

If we contain their forward pack (they are down on troops which makes things easier) and keep the pressure on leipana we should have this.

Attack sezer early and he will crack under pressure.

With hodko now steering the ship, Dce can go back to what he does best.

With Tom knocking on SOO, I expect a big game from him.

Please old mate .... can you re-phrase that .... using the words Tom, Knocking and on in the same sentence challenges all the God's senses of humour .....

Yes, if everything clicks and we manhandle the Raiders like we did the Storm last week and the Broncos the week before there is no doubt we could put on a scoreline in the vicinity of 38-12. If the Raiders turn up though, particularly in the forwards, there might only be a converted try in this. Should be an exciting game though.

Night game against the Raiders in Canberra...Man I'm salivating for this one! I want the win just to see the look on Rickys face on the sidelines and then later in the press conference :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6