Post-Game Discussion Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 1, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Rabbitohs
36 Allegiant Stadium
03 Mar 2024 13:30
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Team of Week.jpg

We had 6 6agains to defend mainly in the first half, thought we handled this really well and had a 2pt lead at half-time. Just shows, put in the hard work in the pre season then reap the rewards at seasons start.

Not sure if it was previously mentioned but quite notable that the majority of the side played in no lead up trials , [ apart from the early Dragons , what was it a scirmish or something ] and had or seemed to indicate no real issues with match fitness or putting in well over the 80 for the Bunnies successful outcome .
Thought that it could be a bit of a gamble in some respects but fortunately did not seem to represent a problem at all
And who knows , maybe Flanagan "s [ Dragons coach ] prediction that Manly are capable of winning the comp after that bit of a hit out early on can become a reality

Manly Haters will hate
and living outside the Manly area I am surrounded by plenty of them
One Manly hater said to me Manly people should not get over excited about their first game win as they had won the pre season cup last year and look what happened

I looked at him shook my head and laughed at him and said ...
I am sorry to see that you are blinded by your jealous prejudice mind and you never saw what really happened on World Stage
Nothing can take away or compare our Great Pressure World Stage Win to a Pre season cup

The moral of the Anti Manly story ...
The Haters Will always hate as they are blinded by their jealous prejudice minds

You want to give the Shoe the boot ?
Yes, essentially he is just Bryce Cartwright wearing a mask. I’d keep him at 350k a season and play him off the bench but I can’t stand flashy but lazy footballers. You wait years for them to come good and it rarely ever happens. I will be absolutely bowled over if he has a good year in 24’. Absolutely shocked.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8