Manly v Parramatta [Round 3 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Referees: Jared Maxwell, Grant Atkins; Sideline Officials: Paul Holland, Dan Eastwood; Video Referees: Chris Ward, Paul Mellor;

Berks if you want to restart the thread with all that info I'll remove this one. You always do quality team lists in there

From the 'MANLY TEAM LIST' thread:

BOZO said:
MANLY TEAM LIST v EELS

1. Peta Hiku
2. Cheyse Blair
3. Jamie Lyon (c)
4. Steve Matai
5. David Williams
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Josh Starling
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange
14. James Hasson
15. Dunamis Lui
16. Jamie Buhrer
17. Jason King
18. Jesse Sene-Lefao

You know its these games I worry about most, they are usually "up" for the big games and that's often why we get such titanic or heroic performances.

But then along come these games.....we should whoop these buggers 60-4 but guess what,

They come with their A game after being flogged last week
We turn up with our B game thinking we'll flog them

I have seen it time and time again these last 5-6 years.

Lets hope we don't see it again this week!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
You know its these games I worry about most, they are usually "up" for the big games and that's often why we get such titanic or heroic performances.

But then along come these games.....we should whoop these buggers 60-4 but guess what,

I agree Mark. I hate playing these teams. We should put a lot on them, but you just hate playing teams, who have been hammered the week before.

Townsville Eagle said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Eagle Rock said:

Manly's new prop Epalahame Lauaki training this week

Looks like he's chasing a pie

Looks like he ate George

Come on seriously, is this him. I may be getting suckered in here but if that's him I just can't believe it. Please tell me it's a gee up.

LOL It's a gee up mate :p

Townsville Eagle said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Eagle Rock said:

Manly's new prop Epalahame Lauaki training this week

Looks like he's chasing a pie

Looks like he ate George

Come on seriously, is this him. I may be getting suckered in here but if that's him I just can't believe it. Please tell me it's a gee up.
Hard to believe but yeah thats him training at Narrabeen earlier this week, just doing a Little Bit of Fitness Work, before he gets game time, he looks hungry I hope that kid can run. Lol

I am heard that Manly have bought another Prop who was going very cheap that no one wanted he has some speed and has a nice step.

Mark from Brisbane said:

Look at the flowers parra

Mark from Brisbane said:

Yep agreed seen it all before and this has all the hallmarks of another lost opportunity. Putting in awesome perfomances like last week and then serving up tripe the next is not on if we want a top 2 spot.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4