Manly v Parra tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Club have a promotion running from 11am tomorrow, 1980s prices for 1980mins

Adults $10 Children $5 Families $20

Good idea to try and get people there on a Monday, those tickets are a bargain

Indeed. School holidays are on so hopefully plenty of kids turn up.

The Roosters got a decent crowd last night on the back of letting kids in for free.

These Monday night games are killing me, I cannot get to the ground on time as I am only just leaving work when the game kicks off. Damn I wish I could be there.

Stupid Monday night games. Stuck working. Will try send the kids down to get some numbers in though.

Do we just go the club website for this, anyone know ? Nothing on the website I can see.

I have 6 people who are considering turning up, these prices would help convince them.

Starts: Wednesday 3rd July 11am
Finishes: Thursday 4th July 8pm
Channels: Internet / Phone / Outlet

Adults: $10
Concession: $7.50
Families: $20
Juniors: $5
http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/sea-eagles-v-eels-brookvale-new-south-wales-08-07-2013/event/13004A41AC10B1FA?artistid=1297216&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=695&tm_link=search_msg-0_13004A41AC10B1FA

the link will show the correct prices from 11am today

Brookie4eva said:
Do we just go the club website for this, anyone know ? Nothing on the website I can see.

I have 6 people who are considering turning up, these prices would help convince them.

It's been advertised on Facebook so I would have thought the club will have to sell at the same reduced prices on the gate otherwise try will cop a heap of complaints.

Hi guys,

The price will only be available for 1980 minutes. Regardless of complaints (which I don't think will happen as the comms are very clear) the price will go back to Monday night pricing from 8pm tomorrow.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Mals said:
It's been advertised on Facebook so I would have thought the club will have to sell at the same reduced prices on the gate otherwise try will cop a heap of complaints.

Starts: Wednesday 3rd July 11am
Finishes: Thursday 4th July 8pm
Channels: Internet / Phone / Outlet

Larissa said:
Hi guys,

The price will only be available for 1980 minutes. Regardless of complaints (which I don't think will happen as the comms are very clear) the price will go back to Monday night pricing from 8pm tomorrow.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

I was not having a shot Larissa but you do read the ill-formed rubbish so called Manly fans post on MWSE Facebook page? Lol.

It doesn't worry us that are members anyhow, we're already locked in :)

Not really concerned about that to be honest. Just another reason people should get their info from official sources!

Can I ask one question....Why are we celebrating the 80's with Parra, when they beat us in 2 Grand Finals that decade.....

Not being a nark, as I am all for a promotion, but Parra????

Frogz said:
Can I ask one question....Why are we celebrating the 80's with Parra, when they beat us in 2 Grand Finals that decade.....

Not being a nark, as I am all for a promotion, but Parra????

Perhaps celebrating the 70s was going to make entry just that bit too cheap ;)

Cant see why this price isn't going to be up to kick-off. I'm a season membership holder so I don't care. Just seems strange. Kids under 12 should always get in free IMO. More parents that way.

Tickets are still hugely reduced being a Monday night game. Unfortunately we could not afford to keep that price for any longer than the 1980 minutes. Still have budgets to reach! :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4