Manly v Parra 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Signs for Chocs' return, anyone?
How about: If Choc's hands were bad with us, imagine them now with slime all over them

They are the oldest enemy and games against them are always fierce.

I think you will see the difference in the reception that Choc will get from our fans compared to Gift if they return to Brookvale.

Gifty rightly would have felt shafted by the club not offering a new deal, he has consistently kept his silence and dignity, while Choc has openly slagged off the club in such a disrespectful manner.

Our fans will not forget their respective behaviours.

Gift could have made a statement during this whole saga...a PC one after signing with the vermin....saying he understands the workings of the salary cap blah blah and wishing the team well for 2014 etc. ..even if he was dissapointed etc....instead ? Deafening silence....dont think too much difference between gift and choc as far as damage to season 2014 IMO.....

I'd rather hear dignified silence than whining to Danny Weirdler any day of the week. See Gifty's video interview on MWSE after the Dogs match to see a bit of class. I'll cheer Gifty upon his return to Brookvale, not sure about Choc just yet, depends on how it plays out with him in the next few weeks. He has a chance to make up some lost ground, let's see how he handles it.

Eagles2nv said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
Eagles2nv said:
Bet it will be a chanel nein overhyped nothing game.

Manly by 40.

Since when has ch 9 over-hyped a Manly game?

Everytime we play the purple scum in the last 5 years. (to be fair not so much in '14)

Manly v Melbourne games are notoriously never on Nein. Except of course for Grand Finals and the Battle of Brookvale in 2011.

WESTIE said:
Gift could have made a statement during this whole saga...a PC one after signing with the vermin....saying he understands the workings of the salary cap blah blah and wishing the team well for 2014 etc. ..even if he was dissapointed etc....instead ? Deafening silence....dont think too much difference between gift and choc as far as damage to season 2014 IMO.....

Just in case you missed it :)

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/09/21/in_the_sheds_with_glenn_stewart.html

Chip and Chase said:
I'd rather hear dignified silence than whining to Danny Weirdler any day of the week. See Gifty's video interview on MWSE after the Dogs match to see a bit of class. I'll cheer Gifty upon his return to Brookvale, not sure about Choc just yet, depends on how it plays out with him in the next few weeks. He has a chance to make up some lost ground, let's see how he handles it.

Couldn't agree with you more C&C, Gifty has handled himself with total dignity as sad as it is to see him go. On the other hand Whatnow was very manipulative and calculating in what he set out to do to our club

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6