Pre-Game Manly V Eels [Round 8, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

32 18
4 Pines Park
26 Apr 2024 08:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
From post in this other thread, Manly wearing white shorts and white jersey with the mostly white Anzac jersey. [Resurrected] - Manly Jerseys what is your fave

See Sea Eagles set for Eels in sold out clash
ANZAC Jersey
The Sea Eagles will wear a special commemorative ANZAC Round jersey that pays tribute to the men and women who have served in the Royal Australian Navy. Worn with white shorts and socks to give a comprehensive NAVY feel, the jersey design is reflective of the values of the Australian Defence Force; Service, Courage, Respect, Integrity and Excellence.

If the roosters results tonight is anything to go by maybe the ref will not massage the game to keep the score close if we jump out to an early lead. It's about time we give another team a good hiding.
The ref in the Roosters / Saints game yesterday obviously did not get the same memo on forward passes that our ref got last week. I counted at least 6 forward passes from Saints that did not get pinned. Even the mighty Gus Gould picked that up in commentary. We got pinned I think 3 times last week for marginal forward passes. I don't mind as long as the ref is consistent.... in the same game. Fingers crossed for tonight.

We cant give the idiot in the middle or the clunker the chance to penalise us or "6 again" us out of the game .
We have to be merciless for 80 minutes !!!
And it starts with makeing sure we really soften up Gillard and Paulo ,put them on their back and tire them out
I will be there in the Bob Fulton stand with family and friends about 9 of us in total with a few Parra supporters in there .I hope to see Oka steamroll over Gutho multiple times tonight on his way to the try line
Go Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8