Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 17, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saturday 9:30AM is the kick off of that game, so the answer is yes I will probably be able to. My wife works on Saturdays so need to go for an early run if I want to run anyway.

Consider it done

Same ant?

Personally I want to commend Brett. He was said to have been teaching Tom much of full back play and its obvious that the turbomachine is now much more than a clever speedster.

Personally I think Stewart has been running injured for quite a long while and he is not stretching out as he used to because he is worried his hammies will go on him again. I also think he is holding on because he loves playing before the Manly crowd but also because he lost a lot of money defending himself in that travesty of a court case.

Despite the posturing I think Brett will see the writing on the wall and grab the French offer. Easier matches, softer grounds and three years of income. I just cant see him staying here and missing the opportunity. Sure I think there's something happening in his personal life that has him down. But I must admit becoming saddened at all the unsubstantiated rumours flying around that are seeking to diminish just how important he has been to our club. I sometimes suspect he is copping a lot of garbage from New Ltd because of their disgraceful witch hunt against him before his trial.

I dont know what is happening behind the scenes, but Stewart will always be one of our greatest in my mind.

It's amazing what can happen when you hardly make an error.

I'm struggling to remember any knock ons.

Our fluency in attack still needs work but how good is it to finally win ?

Snake didn't look happy tonight when they had the cameras on him, even when we were 30 points in front.

I do buy the story that he's injured because its pretty obvious that his hammies have been giving him hell since he limped off against Ipswich at Rat Park in the trials, but I am wondering more and more if the injury story is more a convenient face saver for him because he has actually been dropped or at least told to have a few weeks rest.

He just didn't look happy.

That being said, I do agree with @Paw93 in that I think Snake has been a big influence on Tom's game at fullback. Eating the metres like an RTS is one thing, but Tom's game last night was very much like the Snake of old that we've marveled at over the past 13 years. He didn't just run the ball and rack up the metres, he got involved in the play, was there in support for just about every line break and set up tries. And like Gifty and Snake, his combination with his brother is something that is going to give opposition defences nightmares over the next decade. He was even doing more talking at the back and played the organiser in defence while his chase on Lafai saved a certain try.

I think Tom came of age as an NRL fullback tonight, but despite his influence on Tom I wonder how Snake really does feel about passing the torch?
Snake is my all time fave player and seeing him lose hold of the team in the fashion he has is difficult to watch. I do think he has done enough for the club to deserve one last go after a few weeks of rest. Regardless of if he plays on or not, I'd love for the club to keep him on in some capacity. His leadership has been invaluable in the last few years and honestly it's only been this season where he hasn't added value to the team.

If we lose it from here I'll shave my balls and spray them with ralgex deep heat.

On behalf of myself, my family and all on Silvertails, let me just say how pleased we all are that you didn't wake up this morning with shinny red nuts.

On behalf of myself, my family and all on Silvertails, let me just say how pleased we all are that you didn't wake up this morning with shinny red nuts.
My question is, did he say that for the Penrith game???? If he did, did he follow through????

Heard Killer say (with a smirk) in the presser that he is too slow to play in the centres these days so is happy in at 5/8!

Just watched the ame again (yay)

Result was the same (double yay)

But realised that:

1) Williame should have fought the charge,
2) I know it's not a long term solution, but gee wilikers Killer plays 5/8th well! 1 more year?

3) Dugan is mouthy towards refs and seems to have a real complex (tool) - like every-time he got tackled there was a big complaint about it to the ref as if everyone should know he isn't to be tackled!

4) The usual: Forward passes missed, player offside missed other shizzle missed refs bad pie good no tv and no beer make Homer go crazy!

I watched it again as well, and I swear Zoolander had a tear in his eye as Ferris galloped in for his try :)

Proud to see his players finally shine :clap:

Poor Snake looked dejected and I can't see him get excited about footy soon :(

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4