Manly V Dogs game replay?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle Has Landed

Bencher
Tipping Member
Does anyone know where I can watch Fridays game online as I was overseas in Thailand and didn't get to see it?
Foxtel doesn't go back that far I've already looked.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Does anyone know where I can watch Fridays game online as I was overseas in Thailand and didn't get to see it?
If you're still in Thailand,or away from Australia, the only way to get the replay is through nrl.com. this has now become a paid service, from memory around $2 a week, it's not a contract and you can opt out anytime you like.
If you're back in OZ, Foxtel usually has a replay on Thursday.

If you go into fox planner you can get all games downloaded I watched the game that way yesterday. It is on the. 2nd or 3rd Tab - called catch up TV just find sport then NRL/Latest Round.

It may be because I subscribe to Fox Sports, anyway sitting on a bus so can't be more specific than that, hope it helps as it is a good watch!

The Wheel said:
If you go into fox planner you can get all games downloaded I watched the game that way yesterday. It is on the. 2nd or 3rd Tab - called catch up TV just find sport then NRL/Latest Round.

It may be because I subscribe to Fox Sports, anyway sitting on a bus so can't be more specific than that, hope it helps as it is a good watch!

Sweet thanks mate this worked a treat. Just downloaded it.

The Eagle Has Landed said:

Maybe your doctor's office will have the replay on when your in there being treated from your Thailand visit!!

(woohoo stereotypes rulezzzz)

#sorry

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4