Manly to wear the away jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Just read that Manly will be wearing the white away jersey for our home game against the Dragoons because they will be wearing their red jersey

league unlimited post by DragonDad
Yes our our Red V member newsletter a month back said that the Manly game would wear the Red jersey . Which must mean Manly in their white strip . Have no idea why?

Hasn't anyone else noticed that one of the sponsors has a different slogan on the different jerseys?

that is ****ig ridiculous. They should be wearing their white jersey and us our maroon jersey, I can think of no reason why we should sacrifice it

i dont mind only cos i just bought a new away jersey which i quite like  :p

But still, maybe when/if (too lazy to check) we play the dragons next time both teams will be in their home jerseys.

also, maybe management don't mind this one off jersey switching - it gives people a chance to see this alt jersey (re: marketing/merchandise) at home. 

just my $0.02

Dan link said:
that is F**kig ridiculous. They should be wearing their white jersey and us our maroon jersey, I can think of no reason why we should sacrifice it

I must have been too oblique.  This is one of the few rounds that sees a Friday nights game from NSW broadcast live into both states.

I think it is still true that the maroon jumpers have "The Click Diet" and the white ones have "Penn Health" on the back?  (It might be vice versa).  Anyway, given the Biggest Loser Club is off air it is thought the slogan on the white shirt is the more appropriate for the sponsor to be displaying on a game that will have such a big audience.

Does it occur to anyone that the white jumper and Red V is their preferred choice and that this is all part of mind games?

I say it was a very poor assumption by just one of the many mentally challenged Dragon supporters

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=177516.msg184882#msg184882 date=1211326063]
I say it was a very poor assumption by just one of the many mentally challenged Dragon supporters

Like Morris Iemma, Mark Latham or John Howard
[/quote]

This will put Byso into a conundrum - does he ride to the support of his hero Johnny Howard and in turn give credence to the abilities of Latham & iemma. 

Or does he dropped little johnny like a cold sausage.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4