Manly Team Vs Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
6/05/2008 - By Manly Sea Eagles

Sea Eagles Coach Des Hasler has been forced to reshuffle his team due to a number of injuries.  David Williams has been named on the wing for his first game in the NRL for Manly while Vic Mauro, Glenn Hall, Adam Cuthbertson, Mark Bryant, Heath L'Estrange, Nick Bradley-Qualilawa and Phil Morwood make up a seven man bench.

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, David Williams, Jamie Lyon, Matt Orford ©, Josh Perry, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Steve Menzies, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson
Interchange: Vic Mauro, Glenn Hall, Adam Cuthbertson, Mark Bryant, Heath L'Estrange, Nick Bradley-Qualilawa, Phil Morwood (3 players to be omitted)

BRISBANE - 1 Karmichael Hunt, 2 Denan Kemp, 3 Darius Boyd, 4 Justin Hodges ©, 5 Reece Robinson, 6 David Stagg, 7 Peter Wallace, 8 Ben Hannant, 9 Michael Ennis, 10 Joel Clinton, 11 Sam Thaiday, 12 Ashton Sims, 13 Tonie Carroll
Int - 14 PJ Marsh, 15 Nick Kenny, 16 Greg Eastwood, 17 Joel Moon, 18 David Taylor, 19 Derrick Watkins

Sea Eagles Toyota Cup Team: Rhys Wolloghan, Trent Reilly, Mark Page, Kenny Edwards, Bodie O’Connell, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Ilija Radan, Jamie Buhrer (c), Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Darcy Lussick, Todd Wilson, Matt Grieve
Interchange: Jai Jones-Wiegold, John Grey, Inoke Tapaatoutai , James Cunningham, Ben Uptin
Coach: David Penna

Sea Eagles NSW Cup Team: Sean Meaney, Andrew Everingham, Jon Grieve, James Mortimer, Gideon Mzembe, Shane Neumann, Jeff Robson (c), Chris Trembath, Ray Nasso, Tim Browne, Jack Afamasaga, Mark Offerdahl, Jason Wells
Interchange: Trent Rose, Adam Shaw, George Rose, Dean Connell, Junior Palau
Coach: Craig Sandercock

11j4z1z.jpg

Probably about the best side we can put out, as long as the bench reads Glenn Hall, Adam Cuthbertson, Mark Bryant, Heath L'Estrange.

Williams deserves his crack, Meaney doesn't look up to it, and his GF is a pain in the arse on the Hill :D

Bryant earns his spot, and complete respect, on that 1 legged hitup v Parra.

For those unaware, Manly v Broncos Toyota Cup is Live on TV as well

Nick Bradley-Qualilawa, Phil Morwood & Luke Williamson reminds me of the Mullane era....way too 2004.

For those that don't have Foxtel and have a particular interest in the Lower Grades,
Live Updates of the Toyota Cup match will be held either in this thread or in the allocated Toyota Cup Thread in the Lower Grades Forum.

Cheers.

I think Brett will be out NBQ on the wing with Robbo at fullback.

There is story on Willaims on todays Manly Daily

The Wheel link said:
I think Brett will be out NBQ on the wing with Robbo at fullback.

There is story on Willaims on todays Manly Daily

Knowing Des he will probably put NBQ as centre and move Lyon to 5/8.  And rest Kite and put Morewood in front row.  Bring back Jimmy Curtis as well.

I still have nightmares about that game against Souths when Morewood & Curtis were our starting props

The Wheel link said:
I still have nightmares about that game against Souths when Morewood & Curtis were our starting props

The worst part was being abused by the two headed souths supporters (who we bagged before the game) as we left the ground.

Curtis and Morewood make Logan and Manikafoa look like the Asotasi twins that game.  I cannot understand why morewood is still with the club.  He must be overdue to join that famous club released.

Based on what I've seen in NSW Cup this year.. should Stewie be out, I'd be going with this:

1. Dave Williams
2. Michael Robertson
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Matai
5. Steve Bell
6. NBQ

OR

1. Dave Williams
2. Michael Robertson
3. NBQ
4. Steve Matai
5. Steve Bell
6. Jamie Lyon

I just don't think NBQ has the pace for a winger anymore, especially since he's been playing 5/8 in NSW Cup all year.

If Koala is our 5/8 in any way shape or form !!
That's all I have to say about that !

After thinking bout it, scratch the NBQ at 6 idea, if Stewart is out, I'd definitely be going with:

1. Dave Williams
2. Michael Robertson
3. NBQ
4. Steve Matai
5. Steve Bell
6. Jamie Lyon

I'd rather:-

01. Michael Robertson
02. David Williams
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Steven Bell