Manly 'Soaring Eagle' of the Week!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Hi everyone!

We have started what will be a weekly segment on the mwse.com.au website: Manly Soaring Eagle of the Week

Our Soaring Eagle will be one of our most passionate and loyal Sea Eagles members.

If you, or anyone you know, would like to be featured in this segment please drop the Membership Team a line at: [email protected]

Go Manly!!

Larissa

00011654-image.jpg

It says "Michael Robinson" should be Michael Robertson as the most underrated player.

Just an FYI

Cool, love this 'Soaring Eagle' of the week idea, and have already browsed This week's Soaring Eagle - Andy Cochrane page on the MWSE website.

We'll be in Narabeen prior to heading to Brookie for this Saturday's game and I 'reckon I'm gonna call into Andy's cafe and get a couple of pics etc.

Andy is a champion I miss not leaving across the road from ocean blend anymore. Best coffee and awesome atmosphere on sunny morning

Anyone that knows Andy knows how mad that bloke is about Manly. Great catching up with him at Cronulla on Saturday.

Definitely advise anyone passing through Narrabeen to head into Ocean Blend whenever you get a chance. Great shop, fantastic coffee.

Daniel said:
It says "Michael Robinson" should be Michael Robertson as the most underrated player.

Just an FYI

This still needs to be fixed. Looks terrible having the incorrect name for one of our own players on there.

Wolfpack said:
Anyone that knows Andy knows how mad that bloke is about Manly. Great catching up with him at Cronulla on Saturday.

Definitely advise anyone passing through Narrabeen to head into Ocean Blend whenever you get a chance. Great shop, fantastic coffee.

My folks live down near there. Will have to pop in and say hi next time I am

Yes it is bad, just a spelling error but it would be like a heading

"James Lions" to Captain the Sea Eagles this week.

I hate it when the commentators say "Robinson"...Robbo must hate it big time!!

If I was there tomorrow I would have signed up.

Just waiting for my kid to be born so I can sign us up together

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4