Manly Sea Exs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eaglette Fan

Reserve Grader
A team of Manly players that have left since the end of 2007 for some reason or another, and I include Gift here. We will always lose good players, and we will always keep good players.

1. B. Farrar
2. M. Robertson
3. S. Bell
4. W. Hopoate
5. D. Whare
6. T. Hodkinson
7. M. Orford (c)
8. B. Kite
9. H. Le Strange
10. J. Perry
11. J. Galuvao
12. G. Stewart
13. S. Menzies

14. M. Monaghan
15. Trex
16. J. Warea-Hargreaves
17. D. Lussick
18. G. Rose

Coach: D. Hasler

Bailey for Monaghan, Hoppa @ FB, Farrar on wing, other than that, this mob would probably beat the current Sharkies and most of the other teams in an 'upset'.

1 Hoppa
2 Robbo
3 Bell
4 Whare
5 Hicks
6 Burns
7 Orford
8 Perry
9 L'Estrange
10 JWH
11 Beaver
12 TRex
13 Stewart

14 Galuvao
15 Kite
16 Lussick
17 Hall
18 Monaghan

Coach : Despot

bones said:
1 Hoppa
2 Robbo
3 Bell
4 Whare
5 Hicks
6 Burns
7 Orford
8 Perry
9 L'Estrange
10 JWH
11 Beaver
12 TRex
13 Stewart

14 Galuvao
15 Kite
16 Lussick
17 Hall
18 Monaghan

Coach : Despot
That's a good side . All those good players left and we still won the Premiership
Players will continue to exit and we will continue to excel
We are the Mighty Sea eagles !!! :D

My 2 cents worth for a team of ex-Sea Eagles (well, as of the end of this year since Gift is STILL a Manly player until the end of this season)

1 - William Hopoate (Eels)
2 - Michael Robertson (retired)
3 - Steve Bell (retired)
4 - Dean Whare (Panthers)
5 - Chris Hicks (retired)
6 - Trent Hodkinson (Scumdogs)
7 - Matt Orford (retired)
8 - Brent Kite (Panthers)
9 - Heath L'Estrange (Rorters)
10 - Josh Perry (St Helens)
11 - Steve Menzies (retired)
12 - Tony Williams (Scumdogs)
13 - Glenn Stewart (Souffs)

14 - Joe Galuvau (retired)
15 - George Rose (Storm)
16 - Shane Rodney (London Broncos)
17 - Ben Farrar (retired)

Coach - Des Hasler (Scumdogs)

That lot would be (at their peak as players) a very strong team. Missing are the likes of Mark Bryant, Michael Monoghan and Darcy Lussick. If it was for before 2007 Ben Kennedy would have been my lock, Gifty to the second row with Beaver and Tony Williams on the bench to cover both forwards and backs with Ben Farrar getting the chop.

Richie F, Alfred E Neumann, cuthbo, box head , mauro, bani, rocket Rodney, gower are others.

Hated Monaghan, just hated him. Very pedestrian footballer. In the context of the Mighty SeaEagles, IMO. he was a waste of cap. Sorry

The predictions that Monaghan leaving was the beginning of the end for Manly proved to be as about accurate as I expected.

MadMarcus said:
The predictions that Monaghan leaving was the beginning of the end for Manly proved to be as about accurate as I expected.

Monaghan was a polarising player, no doubt. I rated him highly and thought he was one of our best in 2007, reverting to hooker. To even suggest putting Bailey in ahead of him is an insult.

Michael Witt? Wouldn't we love to have his goal kicking abilities right now. Not so much his footballing abilities.

I'd have Travis Burns at 6 and Bryant on the bench. L'Estrange as the super-sub.

Sorry, any inclusion of t-rex instantly disqualifies you from any further intelligent discussion on the comparative merit of footballers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4