Manly player lets Des Know what he thinks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
MANLY players are thriving on pre-season critics who wrote off their squad as being too old and stale. And they're also convinced a lot of the criticism has come from former staff now working under Des Hasler at Belmore. After comprehensively disposing of the Bulldogs last week, we're told one player approached a Canterbury assistant coach who previously worked at Brookvale. The player wanted to express his gratitude for the free motivation and also asked the sentiments to be relayed to Hasler

My guess is this was Choc. The mighty Choc!

Sounds like Choc to me. Could also be Snake after his "Be Manly, don't be a dog" comments last year in the sheds.

I have to admit, that was one of the most satisfying wins in the history of being a league fan for me last weekend. That said, Kasiano, Graham and others were out.

Full strength, it "may" have been a little tougher. We are almost full strength.

Kevinward777 said:
MANLY players are thriving on pre-season critics who wrote off their squad as being too old and stale. And they're also convinced a lot of the criticism has come from former staff now working under Des Hasler at Belmore. After comprehensively disposing of the Bulldogs last week, we're told one player approached a Canterbury assistant coach who previously worked at Brookvale. The player wanted to express his gratitude for the free motivation and also asked the sentiments to be relayed to Hasler

My guess is this was Choc. The mighty Choc!

The transition from the Des era seems to have got Choc realising his role as a senior member of the squad, and to act accordingly.

His comments post-defection were exactly what us fans wanted to here from a player, and no doubt behind the scenes his enthusiasm was a factor in player after player knocking back offers elsewhere, particularly to the Dogs.

Great work, Choc.

Ryan said:
I have to admit, that was one of the most satisfying wins in the history of being a league fan for me last weekend. That said, Kasiano, Graham and others were out.

Full strength, it "may" have been a little tougher. We are almost full strength.

Yeah it was one of those games that had everything. Manly winning , dogs losing . Manly establishing a top spot and helping the dogs cement a bottom spot

Its win win

Would love to see sonny bill score 6 tries this week and help the chooks flog them again. TV GOLD

jbb/james said:
Would love to see sonny bill score 6 tries this week and help the chooks flog them again. TV GOLD

He'll have to. From what I'm learning from the media, he is the only one playing for Easts tonight.

Whoever it was deserves all our praise.

The Scumdogs now know that you can buy a few people but the culture stays at Manly.
I too, hope the Rooters put 50 on them tonight. With Money Bill getting MOM.

Sorry guys, this thing is off the scale for telegraphisms. There's one in the title, the author is one, the publication is one and there is one in every sentence. It is highly unlikely that it actually happened.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/league-confidential-country-origin-rally-around-friends-and-family-of-tommy-raudonikis-grandson-following-tragedy/story-e6frg6n6-1226618593971

League Confidential: Country Origin rally around friends and family of Tommy Raudonikis' grandson following tragedy
BY:JOSH MASSOUD From: The Daily Telegraph April 12, 2013 12:00AM

MANLY players are thriving on pre-season critics who wrote off their squad as being too old and stale. And they're also convinced a lot of the criticism has come from former staff now working under Des Hasler at Belmore. After comprehensively disposing of the Bulldogs last week, we're told one player approached a Canterbury assistant coach who previously worked at Brookvale. The player wanted to express his gratitude for the free motivation and also asked the sentiments to be relayed to Hasler.

MadMarcus said:
Sorry guys, this thing is off the scale for telegraphisms. There's one in the title, the author is one, the publication is one and there is one in every sentence. It is highly unlikely that it actually happened.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/league-confidential-country-origin-rally-around-friends-and-family-of-tommy-raudonikis-grandson-following-tragedy/story-e6frg6n6-1226618593971

League Confidential: Country Origin rally around friends and family of Tommy Raudonikis' grandson following tragedy
BY:JOSH MASSOUD From: The Daily Telegraph April 12, 2013 12:00AM

MANLY players are thriving on pre-season critics who wrote off their squad as being too old and stale. And they're also convinced a lot of the criticism has come from former staff now working under Des Hasler at Belmore. After comprehensively disposing of the Bulldogs last week, we're told one player approached a Canterbury assistant coach who previously worked at Brookvale. The player wanted to express his gratitude for the free motivation and also asked the sentiments to be relayed to Hasler.

Haha. Hey MM, I love your new found telegraphisms. I think it's a classic. I tell you what though mate, your gonna be bloody busy if you keep it up for every telegraph article posted. ;)

Doubt Jamie would say that, King or Choc....both "Life Members" now, and I'd def think Choc would be the most likely

Kelly Egan would have been the recipient!!

I just love that the boys stuck together (bar She Rex) and have effectivly said to Ha$ler, Cleal and Egan....**** you!!

I doubt it's true. We are too professional to be crediting that scumbag lot with any motivation for Manly's good form this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4