Manly not on same level as heavyweights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fair comment, there is such a long way to go, we should temper our exhilaration. However we are heading in the right direction. If we are finalists this year and serious contenders next year we'll be back at that level, a competition heavyweight.

Saw Melbourne demolish the donkeys last night and would have to say they are clearly the benchmark this year ... though broncs were clearly hamstrung by hunt/benchie as halves.

2016 .. What a ****en loser, no wonder we are ****house with such a negative useless coach. Why not give them some confidence you pathetic ****! SACK BARRETT before he destroys us!

2017. .. Smart coaching Trent, you are keeping the boys focused and level headed. Great to have a coach that calls it as he sees it. No wonder the boys like playing for him.

I understand why TB has said this. Our team is punching above its weight and what they have achieved so far has been brilliant. I still see this season as a building one and we will be primed next year to have a real crack at the comp. One thing is for sure, this team fears no one and in all bar 2 games this season we have been mightily competitive!!

Manly Sea eagles levels are rising as we keep soaring up the NRL ladder
SOARINGEAGLES-LOGO-WT.png

I agree with TB. After we beat the Storm, then I'll dare to think we're on their level.

With the Storm's big 3, you'd think their ages have to catch up with them soon. Wonder if they can get through Origin and the rest of the season injury-free? Time will tell, but it will have a huge influence on the finals.

I understand why TB has said this. Our team is punching above its weight and what they have achieved so far has been brilliant. I still see this season as a building one and we will be primed next year to have a real crack at the comp. One thing is for sure, this team fears no one and in all bar 2 games this season we have been mightily competitive!!
I think we'll sneak in a quick premiership this year, prior to waltzing one in next year.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8