Manly Mufti Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am in my white with maroon striped manly polo shirt. Had a few people say I should reprimanded for inappropriate work attire. They got told to get farked.

I've worn a Manly polo shirt the last few days. Today I will be photgraphed as a Manly supporter for a story in tomorrow's local rag. ;)

Sitting in my office wearing Manly Polo Shirt and cap, the meeting desk has been turned into a Manly shrine with signed jerseys, various caps, photographs, scarf, Marron & white balloons and streamers. It has been that wa\y all week and the staff have tolerated it. I thought I would top it off this morning and have placed my Manly Speedo's onto the wall. My assistant threatened to resign! They are stiill there, she is considering her options.

I will place a photograph on the site tonite, the internet filters here do not allow me access to the photobucket site.

Sitting in my office wearing Manly Polo Shirt and cap, the meeting desk has been turned into a Manly shrine with signed jerseys, various caps, photographs, scarf, Marron & white balloons and streamers. It has been that wa\y all week and the staff have tolerated it. I thought I would top it off this morning and have placed my Manly Speedo's onto the wall. My assistant threatened to resign! They are stiill there, she is considering her options.

I will place a photograph on the site tonite, the internet filters here do not allow me access to the photobucket site.

awesome stuff pete :D

[quote author=fLIP]
I'll be hitting the streets and disrespecting women.

When did you become a Bulldogs fan?
[/quote]

Maybe that should be hitting the Women and Disrespecting the Streets ?? :lol:

I am wearing my manly G-string, the guys in the office want me to put something else on but I love my team

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=fLIP]
I'll be hitting the streets and disrespecting women.

When did you become a Bulldogs fan?
[/quote]

Maybe that should be hitting the Women and Disrespecting the Streets ?? :lol:
[/quote]

That's the eels fans

I'm in a Mnaly polo shirt and just got back from Warringah Mall. Most of the mums looked stressed before the long weekend but there were plenty of Eagle's attire around the place and even more cars sporting flags and ribbons.

50% of the office/warehouse are wearing maroon, the place is being draped in streamers & balloons as I type. The atmosphere / mood north of the Harbour is far superior too any of the GF's in the 90's. It is a maroon & white wonderland in the Frenchs Forest industrial area according to the Coffee Van Man.

Ive got my Manly Jersey on down here in AFL/Storm land.

Started off last weekend by turning up to the Storm v Parra game in our Manly gear.

I wanted to wear the gear though I have some work social engagements this afternoon and tonight which meant I had to wear the suit, but such is life. I have my stubby holder for tonights drinks at least

I had my manly scarf across my desk all week down here in storm land.

A few storm supporters have blown their noses on it...bunch of bogans.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2