Manly keen on regular harbour games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
The Manly Sea-Eagles are looking to secure a regular home NRL fixture at Auckland's North Harbour Stadium against the Warriors.

Sea-Eagles spokesman Peter Peters says it is something the club is looking at very seriously.

He says Sea-Eagles CEO Graham Lowe has held discussions with North Harbour Stadium and they will do it if the money is right.

Peters says they are very keen to do it as they have a number of Kiwi players in their squad.

The Sea Eagles recently announced a deal with Maori TV to replay all their matches on a Monday night along with a weekly half-hour show about the club.

The Warriors play a home fixture against Manly at Mt Smart Stadium on Sunday afternoon and are keen to clinch three straight NRL wins.

Manly will be looking to build on their first win of the season from last week so Warriors second-rower Jacob Lillyman says he expects the visitors to be desperate for the competition points.

Lillyman says they have got a big physical pack and like to attack so the Warriors will need to be up for the game from the very start.

Kick off is at 4pm.

Dan, I submitted this and another article this morning but they haven't shown up so have just put them straight on the forum

I haven't had a chance to publish them yet mate. They only show up once I publish them. Been too hung over today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7