Manly fans dont travel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
If true then who the fark were the 32K there tonight, because there was only 1 bay of bongos??

5K more than the west bogans got last week.

Truth told is the manly fans cant be assed travelling for just a walk in the park first round match.

80K maroon and white next sunday

The problem is we have so many Semi supporters who won't show up until the semi finals, why cant we pack out brookie every week?

Jonesyv2 said:
The problem is we have so many Semi supporters who won't show up until the semi finals, why cant we pack out brookie every week?

Because a lot of the Manly Fans are from country NSW, Qld, Interstate, Overseas etc etc.
We do travel to the GF but find it difficult commuting to Brookie from Lismore etc on a fortnightly basis but still get there when we can.

lismore_fan said:
Jonesyv2 said:

Because a lot of the Manly Fans are from country NSW, Qld, Interstate, Overseas etc etc.
We do travel to the GF but find it difficult commuting to Brookie from Lismore etc on a fortnightly basis but still get there when we can.

true.

very true Jonesy but life is so busy and families etc. When I wasn't married etc I would go all games but finance, kids, school work etc and travel (2 hours each way and getting old) makes it tougher. I bought a membership with 3 game and didn't use them all but still buy when I can.

They r whinging in the tele about the fact 31000 was a poor crowd and the manly fans were hardly noisy or intimidating.ffs we can't win

• 👍
Reactions: God
Sheikheagle said:
They r whinging in the tele about the fact 31000 was a poor crowd and the manly fans were hardly noisy or intimidating.ffs we can't win
What's the link to that article ?

Was ****ing noisy from where I was sitting

same here BE, see you went!! imagine if it would have been Tigers/Dragons, we would have needed anz as would have got at least 35 plus of them. We can't win!!!

Sorry BE on my phone. Page 133 article by some flip called Tyson Otto. I was in bay 36 and I reckon the pro manly noise was awesome

The Penrith train from Central at 10.48 was jam packed with Manly supporters and all over each platform at 10.30 it was a sea of Maroon and White. Part of the issue in Sydney (compared to Melbourne) is transport. Down there the stations are 200 m from the grounds and it is all integrated. Last night was a great crowd and it will be Maroon and White at Homebush next Sunday!!!

Of course if the volume on the reporters tv at home was turned right down, the crowd would have sounded p1ss poor.

Sheikheagle said:

I'll slit my wrists.
To any knob who doesn't like our swareing, rude songs, offensive behaviour, read this.

This is the crap that gets written if everyone behaves.

Next week i want a riot in the stands. I want six year olds walking up to enemy supporters and calling them c bombs. I want projectiles on the field at the first unwarrented penalty against us.
We bowed down to the nonces last night & this crap is written. THAT is unacceptable.

I'm with you Duff, the usual noise makers were asked by someone I won't name to keep everything PC and family freindly as some people were getting offended, we behave and we get ripped into, can't win.

I wonder why the powers in charge expect Manly to supply the crowd for both teams...??? 31K is awesome IMHO.

I thought the SFS was just a gigantic buzz with all the Manly fans there. The maroon and white army was out in force and it looked absolutely fantastic. Couldn't be prouder of that effort.

The noise did drop off in the second half, especially when the Broncos were pressing our line. Could have done with some solid Manly chanting at those times. The very first Manly chant when they ran out was awesome.

It's hard to keep up the enthusiasm when the gistapo are waiting for you to get a bit too passionate and slip out something they choose to be offended by.

These people who have nothing better to do than write letters of complaint have destroyed the atmoshphere in the Manly crowd. I hope they're happy. We look like a soulless club now.

Maroon and white very much decorated the SFS , best feeling ever watching our victorious team.

If you think there was a good atmosphere at the game last night, you're part of the problem.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6