Manly fan numbers soaring

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perry also felt the man affectionately known in rugby league circles as “Fatty” was the perfect person to promote the club in a positive light.

“Paul has had a long association with the club,” he said. “He’s earned his wings and is obviously a passionate supporter of the Sea Eagles.

“Our supporters really identify with him.”

I lol'd.

Great to see on membership given the past few weeks and the Scout an Eagle Badge will be a collectors item. A great initiative. Well done!

To those who were behind all this, Congratulations, its a winner.

I put forward the suggestion for fans to able to "Scout a Player" from the ranks of their local park footy, we would be the first club to do this, if it gets the green light.

Perry should be hauled before the board for saying we identify with Vautin. Lucky Des isn't here, Perry would have had to make an appointment to discuss that with the cancer in our club.

I'd like to know what the split in membership numbers is for pre GF and post GF. I doubt that there has been much action since the departure of Des and the drama associated with it. Club has looked like a joke lately and not a very good advertisement for new fans.

There's also one other thing @[Larissa] might be able to answer, whether Paul Vautin was paid by the club for his "services" as the face of the earn your wings campaign. I hope he wasn't, because personally I signed up again in spite of him, not because of him.

I would give Fatty a break.

The hardcore fans like us may not relate to him, but we aren't the people they're trying to target becoming members. As they have already joined, I would think it's the Manly supporters that watch the footy show etc that they are trying to grab he is easily recognisable and a previous GF winning captain.

Welcome aboard Damien.

In terms of the great membership news - is this voting members, or just people who have bought match ticket deals?

Hi guys,

Whenever we speak about 'Sea Eagles' Members we mean ticketed and non-ticketed Members whose fees go directly to the running of the football team.

Our results are great so far, but we can do better. My aim is to give the Rabbitohs, Dragons and Roosters a run for their money.

If there is anything the Membership Team and I can do to help you please get in touch by calling 02 9970 3000 or email [email protected]

Thanks for all your support guys.

Go Manly!

Larissa

byso said:
I would give Fatty a break.

The hardcore fans like us may not relate to him, but we aren't the people they're trying to target becoming members. As they have already joined, I would think it's the Manly supporters that watch the footy show etc that they are trying to grab he is easily recognisable and a previous GF winning captain.

Why? Personally I think he is an embaressment! Would have preffered Killer or Beaver!!

Look you negative nancies, Byso is correct. It's only us cynics and naysayers who detest Fatty. To the general public and potential fan he's Manly through and through. Get off the bandwagon of negativity and look forward to a new dawn at the club. Matas and his mates can moan, but the caravan has moved on. Time to run and catch up.

I'm a 2011 member and will renew my membership

I've got 3 others to sign up very shortly.

makes a good chrissy pressie

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4