Manly Development Players 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
Development players for 2021.

I see Fainu as an outstanding talent ans his mobility and engine are ideal for the modern game
Very young and (I believe) not eligable till later in the season and to be fair to this potential champion, there is NO rush for a front rower to debut.....he will get his shot and be a Seaeagle for many years.

Saddler has always reminded me of a David Klemmer type...tall and rangy with aggression, suprised did not get a run in 2020, but you never know, could be a show and add mongrel we lacked (Aloiai definately will)

Weekes was a schoolboy sprint star who has represented NSW at junior level, the raves from good judges about his speed and evasive skills hopefully add up to another quality back who just maybe the half Manly are hoping to fill in at 7 in good time....I have not seen much of him, so happy to run with the fact he is a boom youngster with potential.

Jade Anderson - Well this bloke must be 38yo ???
Seems to have been in he mix the past 10 years and tbh, looked like our answer to Addo Carr in the juniors with dynamic speed and evasiveness, plus that sniff to push up on the footy at pace and read the offload....he did at times have some poor drops in his game and his defence was reasonable, not great, which I feel has held him back from a debut....but Manly still have him around so someone rates his potential so never say never...but can't see it, particularly with the new outside back signings

WTF with Anderson , surely after all this time there’s others worthy of a shot??

He might have talent BUT if he hasn’t had even 1 game after what looks to be 3 years on a development contract he’s never going to get a start!

I’m not dissing Anderson, he has something to offer, probs just needed a couple of extra years for growth and strength to develop. Not everyone is at their strongest by 21, especially slighter blokes.

Jade goes ok with ball in hand .. and has speed in the clear .. but if that attacking highlights reel went for 2 minutes ... from what I saw last year .. his defensive low-lights reel would go for an hour and 16 minutes ...

But they must see something ... especially after just securing Saab and Tupaloopa ...

It'll be interesting to see Dessie's halves selection when DCE is on SOO duties - will it be Schuster 6 & Foran 7 or will Weekes get an opportunity?

Or will it be a non-issue as they're having SOO after the season proper again next year?

It'll be interesting to see Dessie's halves selection when DCE is on SOO duties - will it be Schuster 6 & Foran 7 or will Weekes get an opportunity?

Or will it be a non-issue as they're having SOO after the season proper again next year?
Vlandys has already ruled post season SOO for 2021 out. Thanks goodness it was a drag into the summer but at least it answered a question. It also disrupts Mad Mondays!

I’m not dissing Anderson, he has something to offer, probs just needed a couple of extra years for growth and strength to develop. Not everyone is at their strongest by 21, especially slighter blokes.
True, let's not forget that Addo-Carr, went from Souths to Cronulla, then to the Tigers, didn't really do much , but played first grade in 2016, before REALLY kicking off in Melbourne from 2017

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6