Manly Coaching Secrets Are Leaking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Since the dawn of Manly Coaching from Wally O'Connell and Ken Arthurson, the influences from these two men have made an impact to the reaches of many clubs and our success secrets have been leaking.

Worst of all, it has leaked to Parramatta:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-made-parramatta-mentor-brad-arthur-better-nrl-coach-tim-mannah/story-fni3ga7r-1226817480293

Tim Mannah says Parramatta's decision not to sign Brad Arthur as head coach in 2013 could prove to be one of the Eels' best moves.
"Brad has come back from Manly a new man ... going there has probably been the best thing for him,'' Mannah said.
"We had him here before he went, he had a great work ethic, he had everything he needed to be a great coach but I think spending a year with a team like Manly, it has made him a more complete and balanced coach and he now really ticks all the boxes. I can see the growth and development he has got from going there and Parramatta is better off for it.''

We are now helping other teams!!

Examples of our ex players and staff helping other clubs:
1. Penrith - Ivan Cleary (ex Manly junior and player, coached by Fulton).
2. Bulldogs - ex Manly player and Coach.
3. Melbourne - Frank Ponissi, Assistant coach of Storm, previously under Fulton. They had Frank Stanton there too.
4. Parramatta - ex Manly Assistant Coach, Arthur.
5. Souths - ex Assist at Storm, would have somewhere picked up stuff from Ponissi and Stanton.

And for many of those who were ex players like Meninga, Daley, etc., Bozo were their ex Australian Coach. Bozo was coached by O'Connell and ex Manly players like Willey, Hunter and Stanton who were coached by Arko.

Which other clubs do you think Manly have helped over the years?

We've helped em all realize many, many times they just weren't good enough, and go back to their drawing boards.

And looking at your list there @Ramrod we've done more than enough to help!

The 'Riff would clearly be benefiting from Kitey's wisdom too; especially in their forwards.

But he'll never look right in black.

Shoe1 said:
Moondog said:
We've helped Cronulla maintain their unblemished record in a couple of Grand Finals.

Peter sharp is continuing where he left off at manly. Why weren't any secrets shared with sharpie? Even when he was here?
Manly 41 games - 16 wins - 24 losses - 1 draw - 39%
Northern Eagles 76 games - 30 wins - 45 losses - 1 draw - 39.5%
and I think he's somewhere around 15% with Cronulla. Not quite in the Ricky Stuart class yet but he's getting there.
If he was told any secrets when he was here I hope no one tells Tooves.

Willo must be a slow learner.

Hopefully he will learn our coaching secrets eventually and then use his experience elsewhere

Moondog said:
Shoe1 said:
Moondog said:
We've helped Cronulla maintain their unblemished record in a couple of Grand Finals.

Peter sharp is continuing where he left off at manly. Why weren't any secrets shared with sharpie? Even when he was here?
Manly 41 games - 16 wins - 24 losses - 1 draw - 39%
Northern Eagles 76 games - 30 wins - 45 losses - 1 draw - 39.5%
and I think he's somewhere around 15% with Cronulla. Not quite in the Ricky Stuart class yet but he's getting there.
If he was told any secrets when he was here I hope no one tells Tooves.

Sharpie arrived when Bozo had to suddenly quit early in 1999, due to family health issue. Sharpie was at the helm on his own. No one told him anything, so he knew nothing.

Ramrod said:
Sharpie arrived when Bozo had to suddenly quit early in 1999, due to family health issue. Sharpie was at the helm on his own. No one told him anything, so he knew nothing.
But he took that Manly nothing with him - so we can claim copyright on that too surely :p

We nearly helped Souffs out of the comp...... by not supporting them and their stupid public rallys.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6