Manly Build Better Players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
There's many things players can enjoy about joining Manly today.
The lifestyle - great area - beautiful beaches, ultra modern training facilities & part of the most successful NRL team in recent times.
There is another massive cherry that seems to "fly under the radar" - players become better at Manly!!
Recent times players like Lawrence, Bryant, Hall, Rose,Le Strange were lucky to make grade at average clubs & look like rep stars at Manly...then add Wolf, Taufua from Parra to rep stars at Manly...T Rex went from lazy to gun ...now back to lazy, but at Manly, played some powerhouse games at his peak showing that even the worst attitude could be transformed at Brookvale....plenty more could be mentioned like Matty B who was released as not good enough at Bris, to be 2nd only to Cam Smith as the games best 9.
Plenty more like Kite who was good at Illawarra but Great at Manly also - this in itself should give players considering the future, who want want to forfill their potential - an easier option.

Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
logo.jpg

Powerhouse games for t-rex for us where few and far between.

His last year with us was very ordinary and many time a time he would catch the ball standing still and just pass it to someone else to run with it.

I remember cliffy Lyons played mostly centre for North Sydney because he couldn't oust Mitchell Cox from 6. Well we all know how that turned out once he came to God's country.

Not to mention Mr Hooker (LJ not Steve that is)
Let us not forget to mention the one and only our greatest and most honourable Immortal Robert Futon that has built 5 of our 8 premierships as player and coach and he has joined us once again to build more !!!
Bob_the_Builder.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8