Manly Australian Four Nations Hopefuls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just looking through our side and considering Grand Finalists and Premiers usually dominate the squad, I dont think we will get many players selected.

Glen Stewart, Hoppa and Watmough look morals.

The only other bloke who might get selected is Tony Williams.

I cant see Brett, Robbo, DCE, Rodney, Kite, Ballin Joe G, Rose or Rodney getting picked.

The same will apply to both Melbourne or The Warriors, all short on hopefuls for the Aussie rep side outside of Slater, Cronk and Smith.

cronk has been ****house tonight a good effort in the gf mighjt see dce get a look in

T-rex and brett would have to be fair chances. DCE is a possible smokey.
Hoppa would be a moral if he was staying on.
They could do worse than George too, good Aussie props are rare these days.

Hoppa could easily picked, based on his form all year, in his SOO appearance and in the finals so far. And if it doesn't interfere with his Latter Day Saints Doorknock Appeal.

My selections:

Definite: G Stewart
Likely: A Watmough (if Sheens will have him)

Possibles:

Hoppa
B Stewart (but may wish to preserve his knees during the off-season)
DCE (the QLD selectors will likely back any push for one of their own to get a run and if the kid plays like he has in the last two games, he must surely be picked)
T Williams (mail is he will be picked - but a strong GF performance should seal it)

If we put in dominant display like 2008, no reason why we couldn't see as many as 5 or 6 Manly players picked for the 4 Nations.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7