Manly Army - take a stand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MWSE4LIFE

Reserve Grader
Ok. We all say it's about the club. The club always say it's about the fans. So why can't we petition a 5 point plan. There's plenty of heart on here and I'm sure 5- 10.000 signatures would make them all stand up and listen. Surely we can put our heads together and launch something. #bleedmanly campaign.
Let's all agree on 5 points and let's see. The obvious is for me 1. Keep Foran 2. Publicly, Support the coach 3. Be transparent and jump on any rumours 4. Actually check what you post (eg Matt Ballin interview under Blake leary's name) amateur hour 5. Check in with the fans, especially forums. (Where do they think those journos troll?) etc......
Now I may get shot down on this. I'm not here to tell how it's done rather than being proactive and show support for my club. I'm sick of sitting on the bench.
If anyone on here can help me get this going I would be much appreciated. Not sure how to get it underway but would gladly help and sign whatever we all decide.
Can't hurt, can it?
#bleedmanly

1 support Toovey
2 give priority to manly juniors rather than big name imports
3 redevelop the manly culture
4 support Toovey
5 support Toovey

There are quite a few websites that help you get petitions up and running, one of them is www.change.org
:)

If you believe in something and get people behind you anything is possible. But you really need to have a very clear and well worded objective. Then try to gain support via social media twitter, fb, etc and keep driving it until you get the amount of signatures you are targeting.

Have a look at this petition started over a year ago -
NRL: Please appoint a caretaker of the Parramatta Eels to guide them out of the lowest point in the club history.
https://www.change.org/p/nrl-please...m-out-of-the-lowest-point-in-the-club-history
(hmmm so what has changed at the worms to improve on their dysfunctional board?)

Gosh and what about this one (an absolute joke might I add) -
Investigate the NRL for a pattern of bias against the Sydney Roosters
https://www.change.org/p/australian...a-pattern-of-bias-against-the-sydney-roosters

Thx for that @Eagleheart. Sorry guys. Maybe being a bit too one eyed causes my occasional, delusional rants. I'm not expecting change exactly, just interested to see if we could show them how the fans feel. They seem to forget that part as I see little, if any communication with us. If I was to try anything I'd want the general consensus of the real fans. Be useless having something we didn't all agree on.

Thx for that @Eagleheart. Sorry guys. Maybe being a bit too one eyed causes my occasional, delusional rants. I'm not expecting change exactly, just interested to see if we could show them how the fans feel. They seem to forget that part as I see little, if any communication with us. If I was to try anything I'd want the general consensus of the real fans. Be useless having something we didn't all agree on.

No worries at all @MWSE4LIFE, I am a very passionate supporter and I think that is what makes us fans special. So don't ever be sorry for being a true fan. We invest so much emotionally and some of us loads financially, so it is no wonder some of us ark up when our team is attacked, treated poorly or in some sort of crisis.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6