Manly 9s Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Jake Turbo got game off on a stretchure from a head knock on Hurrells knee. He is up and walked around so hopefully is ok.

Ferris has a suspected fracture jaw from a head/shoulder to the head.

winners!

woohoo!

The person who bet 15k on the warriors may not be too happy though.

So just an update.

Ferris: Still suspected broken Jaw.

J Turbo and Green: Both head knocks. Both were standing on the sidelines so hopefully they will be ok but I imagine they will be rested for the rest of the 9s.

Buhrer was also on the sideline talking freely with the other players. If he has a fracture it may only be a very minor one that will heal hopefully only in a couple weeks.

Can all our key players break a nail tonight that will prevent them from playing again in the tournament? Something that is bad enough to keep them off the pitch until Monday nut nothing further? It's not too much to ask, right?

Radio interview with baz
Jamie B - sounded pretty sure his jaw was broken
Jake - wrong side of a tackle will not play tomorrow

From Manlys Twitter:

Good news as Jake Trbojevic returns to the sideline. The young prop is suffering concussion but is up on his feet. #GoManly #NRLAKL9s

More:

Jamie Buhrer has a possible broken jaw. He will undergo scans.
#GoManly #NRLAKL9s

Both Jake and Jamie off to hospital for Scans Jake neck and Jamie jaw
Jorge has a leg injury to be checked tomorrow

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8