Manly 3 2 1 v Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G Stewart stand out for mine. Matai tried to make a difference, but as is Stevie's habit it went a little awry. King had a solid front rowers game, didn't think it was anything special, too many offloads and not enough bashing them up the middle. Watmough looked like he was trying to keep his powder dry for Origin. Foran low on impact, DCE tried hard but felt the pressure oon occasions.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
chris_niko said:
3. easily jason king. prob best player on ground too

Darius Boyd was best on field IMO, who did fox give the MoM too

your prob right about boyd but king was easily most dominant forward on the field. played like a man possesed.

re the mom, nfi

King just shades Glenny for me. I thought they were the two best forwards on the ground. DCE gets my one point. You could have expected him to go into his shell a bit tonight but I thought he really stood up and never stopped trying things (although the short drop out was a little strange).

3 Kingy by far - I didnt even think it was him at some stage.
2 Gifty - played himself into a blues jersey
1 Snake - stopped 2 trys

I would have give Matai 3 points if he had knocked Spaznier out again. It would be worth the suspension to see more damage inflicted on that dick heads pea brain. It would be the highlight of my year so far to see Matai take his head off again. That hit in the 2007 test match was close to my fave tackle of all time.

Bones, bones, bones, We'd have been a man down if he had, and the score would have been very embarrassing. Penalties are inexcusable.
3 DCE
2 Glenn
1 Princess, although the aggro was sometimes just a little stupid. He really doesn't have to do that sort of thing. Just run hard and go forward. And why was no-one running off him?

I know we would have been a man down , but the joy I would have gotten seeing Spaznier leaving the field on a stretcher or at the very least Simon Dwyer style, would have made it all worth it for me. I can cop a loss if that happens.

And Matai rubbed out? no thanks. I think he was getting on top of Gaznier before he got stupid. He should just concentrate on putting on the big hits and carting the ball upfield. He's terrific at that. Leave the grubbier stuff in his locker. I'm surprised Kiwi hasn't got a comment.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2