• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Obviously we are a completely different proposition this year compared to last season but just how much is astounding.

My Sky TV box has a few matches from 2020 saved on it and I found our mid season match against the dogs. We won but wow the difference between than and now is off the charts.

Have a look at some of these clips. Structure, speed and all round ability is inna totally different league.

Suli doing what he does best. Not pass to an open winger. Imagine Sabb on that wing this year and he'd be lucky to have 10 tries.

Even Tom looks smaller, slower and weaker. Absolutely no left edge structure.

We still scored the odd try but 2021 is just so much better. Players involved on that edge with Foran, the shoe and Garrick now eating them up.

Daly having to play both sides of ruck to compensate lack of talent across the park. Again now foran is back running his side Daly can concentrate on what he does best.

Blocker confirms once again he has absolutely 💯 no funking idea about anything.

Thank god DW is no longer choice no.6. Thank god foran has returned. Thank god.

Notice the team sprit on show once Parker scores. A few smiles. The odd high 5. Now compare this year where every try is celebrated like someone won lotto. You could even say..... its better than lego......

D walks again. Great player in right position. No so in the wrong position.

It’s the new guys , Foran , Saab, Harper etc , they’ve added the spark we didn’t have.

But absolutely central to all this is one K Foran allowing one D Cherry Evans to be the superstar he is.

That’s the big difference.
Whats old is new again by the looks of it.

As loyal and steady as Joel and sirro were last year having the shoe and Gauc in the 2nd row sure adds some spark doesn't it.

Interesting also (and I hadn't clocked it until now) was that Garrick was a right wing last year.

What a good transition to the left he's made and I bet he's thanking the gods that he's been on turbos favorite side.

Injuries or key injuries also crueled Manly "s prospects last season plus some very ordinary and limited structures both in attack and defence . Des and the coaching staff to their credit have rectified that draw back and to better adapt after the i st four rounds this season in particular to the new playing format and certainly can not of course underestimate the influx of real and game changing talent as Mark from Brisbane and others referred to and definitely Foran "s steadying influence . Oh , and a certain full back to have on the paddock on a regular basis

Even Tom looks smaller, slower and weaker
He only played 7 games last year, that was a massive out. Also no Fainu and Walker for a lot of it.

But physically Turbo has definitely gone to a new dimension since last year. He's clearly put a huge amount of work into getting stronger etc and I take it as a great sign that he is determined to give himself every chance of realising his full potential and having a great career.

I think Tedesco did a similar thing after a terrible run of injuries, he made himself incredibly strong and it took him to a new level as a player.

Great signs for Tom and Manly.

Night and day the current manly side would put a cricket score on last years side. They would even beat the 2019 side. The harper and saab wing combo is lethal, foran and schuster solved our playmaking problems. Also, croker and lawton have fixed the dummy half position. The only weak spot might be depth at fullback.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7