Man United wins their 18th EPL title

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You beauty Man United wins their 18th EPL crown and back to back titles i just finished watching the game it was a nil all draw but Man U just needed one point to take the title.

Well done lads Go Man United and eat S**t Liverpool
28l9wm8.gif

The Gunners gave a much better showing but all credit to Man Utd. Now equal titles with Liverpool on 18. Loved the way they showed the celebrations and eventually crossed over for the Newcastle game.

Chip & Chase link said:
YAAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNN.

Nil all you say, how excitement.

C C Yes while it ended up nil all mate both teams had more than their fair chances to kick goals I'm happy Man Utd won Liverpool can't say their better than us any more.

ManlyBacker link said:
The Gunners gave a much better showing but all credit to Man Utd. Now equal titles with Liverpool on 18. Loved the way they showed the celebrations and eventually crossed over for the Newcastle game.

MB yeah after the game i switched over to another channel then when i switched back to foxsports 2 celebrations where still going awesome lol.

What a load of **** the deserved team should have won it Liverpool.If you don't believe me here's a reminder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afFBOS7yeu4&feature=related

I bet the Zepster has a massive hangover. I am surprised he hasn't come on singing. Maybe he is wading through Johnny's justification speech about Work Choices ;) :) Nice one Zep - congrats.

Who cares?  To quote the song the boys were singing at Suncorp last week:

"Our Premiership is better than yours"

Come back to us when you go through a season undefeated you northern scum. 

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
What a load of S**t the deserved team should have won it Liverpool.If you don't believe me here's a reminder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afFBOS7yeu4&feature=related

With that theory, Storm deserved the NRL premiership last year. **** off!

Matabele link said:
Ah yes, such great memories. And a lot, lot more recent than a certain red army based directly west from Manchester :)

ManlyBacker link said:
I bet the Zepster has a massive hangover. I am surprised he hasn't come on singing. Maybe he is wading through Johnny's justification speech about Work Choices ;) :) Nice one Zep - congrats.

was away for the weekend, i got to watch the game, but not very much. i was too focused on extra curricular.....It got quite boring in the middle 40 mins.

And i don't deserver congrats, i merely supported the winning team. In essence if liverpool continue on from this year it will be hard for Man Utd to get the 19th.

The fact is Man Utd are level with Liverpool now with both clubs winning 18 EPL titles each.

The best team won this year and as for next season I'm not that confident that Man Utd will retain the EPL title again and there's news that both Cristiano Ronaldo & Carlos Tevez may not be at the Club next year Tevez has been linked to Liverpool.

Matabele link said:
Who cares?  To quote the song the boys were singing at Suncorp last week:

\"Our Premiership is better than yours\"

Seems you do Mata lol

eagle_predator link said:
Cristiano Ronaldo & Carlos Tevez may not be at the Club next year Tevez has been linked to Liverpool.

With CR you will never know until he goes, there will always bve speculation. But after the game on saturday he seemed to want to stay. Will have to wait until after the CL. If they win it then he will stay, if they don't he will leave IMO.

Reminds me of the Sunderland supporters who held up "Let's all laugh at Newcastle HA HA" signs at the end of their game. Love the passion and rivalry in the EPL. I would love to see Everton show a lot of fight in the FA Cup this weekend and maybe grab the silverware.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6