Mal Meninga

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

endzone

Just Before Super League was born a members meeting was held at Cronulla Leagues to see if they would jump to SL two major ARL officals were there also Cronulla officals as well as Mal Meninga.

One of the things brought up at the meeting was the loan from the bank of NSW that kept Cronulla alive , then this person Meninga came out with the following and i Quote!!! "Rugby League has never done anything for me" so the Q that should be asked is what have you done for rugby league other than being the biggest whinger that god has ever put on earth.?

Source = Me , myself and my father were members whom lived in the area at the even though we don't support cronulla we were members as soon as the meeting was over i went to the foyer and told them they could shove their membership where it fit and i have never been in the club or to shark park since, on stage that night were John Quayle , Ken Arthurson , Mal Meninga , Richard Fisk , a Cronulla player i can't remember , i think Barry Pierce and one other board member was there , It was Ken Arthurson whom brought to every-ones attention the Bank of NSW loan , a person by the name of Ron Massey was also there when he stood up to ask a Q someone whom was seated whom was seated in the audience told him to shut up and sit down your mate Jack isn't here to help you which made me furious. If people doubt what i have said delete it , i am not in the habit of lying it is what happened that night. The purpose of the meeting was SL and believe it or not Cronulla did go to SL.

Don't be so precious mate, we just have to cover our asses obviously

It was covered in Arko's book and the quote is one of Mal's low points in RL. It certainly happened and was part of the SL breakaway. Mal has played a huge part in RL and he can say whatever he likes but as a Queeeenslander you know most of it will be conspiracy dribble.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7